PBAOE Groups: what's to stop....

S

Sigurd

....someone creating a group with 8 mana chanters, for example? I'd have thought, if all were the same level, they could chainkill baffing reds/purples without getting scratched, providing each set a pet or two on the mobs? Yet most pbaoe groups have 2/3 pbaoers and the others taunters etc.

Is this just down to how hard it'd be to get 8 of the same level/class together at the same time, or is there something else?

A

Armalite

Cause to get good xp you would have to kill mob some lvls higher than you, and these mobs will kill a cloth wearer in 2 hits, so you wouldnt kill them fast enaugh for someone not to die. Healer needed to heal&res, pbt to keep u alive longer, melee'ers to taunt mob away from pbao'ers & healer.

S

Sloth

Or as a Enchanter pbaoe group you need for nice xp,

1 mana Enchanter
1 heal/buffer Druid
1 Bard or mana ment
1 ae nuker

Enchanter uses focus shield to pull, Rounds up alot of mobs
then ae,pbaoe All dead, nice and fast..

Great xp

Can also be done with just mana Ment and Enchanter,

S

Sigurd

If the pets took agro though, I'd have thought 8 well timed pbaoes would take out all the mobs in one go...

N

Nightchill

to keep aggro off a pbaoer involves pretty constant taunting :) pets don't cut it.

F

Flimgoblin

pet with damage shield will build up enough aggro in about 2 hits :)

then hopefully you'll only need the 2 pbaoes...

O

old.Tohtori

We had a full group (yes i know it's FG...not gonna use it) of berserkers. You can imagine what the speed was and even suprise aggro wasn't a problem when you got 8 gerbils around.

The group broke up after a few hours but still, that fastest exp i've ever seen. Especially since full health fight, others rest.

It's good, would need some houses for people wanting to do that so they could gather and fight.

D

deffy

With 8 pbaoe's I would imagine most red/low purple's would die almost instantly but sooner or later someone is gunna die so you'd need at least a healer, but I think it would work, I've done similar things myself and the aggro moves between the casters so fast no-one usually take more than one hit, of course if you have pbt thats no hits and a much greater chance of survival if it keeps hitting you. Now if your in hib your pbt'er can heal (and de-taunt) which leaves you with 7 pbaoes, might be worth a shot ;)

Users who are viewing this thread