Glottis icewiz is named Pop Sticle.
Will be lvl 10 by Sunday.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.E][Waemohs

tell me if you need a minstrel, got 1 at L10

W

-Wedge-

Almost forgot, Sunday, 13.00 CET, Camelot Guild Register....

A

Addlcove

also dear tanks, thanks to Bahamut of <Blade&Quill> (and wedge´s purse) we have all the armor necesarry for hitting 20 ready, it will be spread between you on sunday.

P

Pouget

Alright!

I try to start the Ice wiz tonight. It probably won't be lvl10 by sunday, since I won't be able to play much tomorrow, but I'm gonna be there in Camelot for sure. Don't know the name yet, but it's probably something starting with a letter P :)

So should I spec full Ice or what do you recommend?

W

-Wedge-

Full ice only.... Its not called an Ice Wizard for nothing ;)

E

enkor

Yeah I'll just confirm me and my friend. My minstrel is Forn lvl 10.9 (is that a problem? ;)) and his char is Elvenblade currently lvl 9 (10 by tomorrow) paladin.

W

-Wedge-

Ok, so far almost everyone is verified to be online sunday at 13.00 cet, meeting at the guild registar...

However I'm missing verification from Baralis for the Paladin and from Snox for the Minstrel and from Kronus for the 3rd Ice Wizard...

Also an Ice Wizard from group #1 cant make this sunday (but normally he's on)... So dont know yet what to do with that...

Anyways, the paladin, ice wizard and minstrel positions for group #2 are free then...

So Rhali if you want to be the Ice Wizard... And Wolven if you want to be the Paladin... Then we're only missing a minstrel for group #2...

W

wolvon fury

Ok, sent you E-mail with my Details,

13.00 cet, I ernt the best chap using 24/hour times,
Put it into simple 12hour cloak terms hehe,

W

-Wedge-

Ok, Paladin + Minstrel are now verified... Only missing a 3rd Ice Wizard for the 2nd team... but the 3rd Ice Wizard isnt going to be online for the first team either... :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by wolvon fury
Ok, sent you E-mail with my Details,

13.00 cet, I ernt the best chap using 24/hour times,
Put it into simple 12hour cloak terms hehe,

1 pm cet thats 12 am gmt

W

-Wedge-

Seems we're complete now...

I hope we can all get together tomorrow and get this working and show Albion HOW ITS DONE ! :D

P

poi

Ok Cirkeline, lvl 10 Ice Wiz rdy!

So I just show up tomorrow at Guild Register?

W

wolvon fury

Ah, so your Cirkeline, Nice grouping with you :cool:

My Paladin called Sabith

W

-Wedge-

Yep... We'll be forming a guild for this... Just because its easier to chat with 2 groups then and gives a more uniform idea...

Also I think you guys will have to help me out a bit on XP spots, its been ages since I was level 10 ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Blabla Wedge... for lowbie xp spots, ask Xamvim/Ivo/Velocity... he seems to know how to powerlvl....
Anyway, Pop Stickel, lvl 10 ice wiz is logged at the registar....
See you there tommorow :p
Regards, Glottis

A

Addlcove

in the word of the Darkings from "protector of the small" series bu Tamora Pierce

FUNFUN

O

old.[BF]MaD

sorry i couldnt make it - wasnt even home at the time , just got home now at 17.30h cet :(

maybe catch u guys next sunday

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by Armolas
No don't do it, Albion doesn't need ice wizzies, pbaoe is crap for RvR and even worse for experience.

You haven't seen much RvR then, ever wondered why those tanks started dieing when they started to hit the 2nd keep door? That's the ground targeting AEing wizzys doing their thing from inside the keep.

Pls give me 3-4 Ice wizzies inside a keep and they won't even know what hit em...

A

anno_dk

I've played in such a grp, only on hib excali, we were 2 wardens(pbt) 1 hero (shield), 3 enchanters (pbaoe), 1 druid, 1 menta.
I played warden and was L50 in 9 days 6 hours.
Now i'm in another one with 3 shield heroes, 1 warden, 1 druid, 1 bard, 2 enchanters, we're L21 now and thats about 20 hours played, as for now this grp works alot better than the first one, but we haven't gotten pbt yet. but i wish u the best of luck with ur little projekt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom