Pbaeo RvR dedicated group

V

vivacelilp

Hia, I would like to start a Pbaeo RvR group.
I am looking for dedicated players, that will attend the times needed, and let us know in advance if they can't come due to rl/guild whatever reason.

My intentions for this is to just get a bunch of people that RvR togethor and become efficent with what they have to do. I want it to be like an dedicated group but less intensive...

Creating random groups daily is hard work and people do not do their job as efficently as they can. In making an group that uses the same people when they RvR, or near enough same, it will hopefully improve on our class and team work skills.

The group template which I would like to try use is:

Cleric: Shanaia
Cleric:
Ice wizard: me (exellenzeee)
Ice wizard:
Ice wizard:
Body Sorc:
Paladin:
Minstrel: Ulrych
-support/backup-
Wizzie: Lilla

The sorceror must have just enough points in body for the 50% cold debuff, rest mind so you will have a start off ae Mez then ae root ect to play with.

My purposed time to group togethor would be every night from 6pm - 11pm GMT weekdays and im not sure weekdays. These times are not fixed, its just an idea which I need to work on.

Anyone interested in trying this out please drop a reply with your class/level, and any suggestions you might have about the group template. I would prefer people who are sc'ed to some level, and level 50.

Thanks

S

Shanaia

Write me down for a Cleric spot please.

It's either a group like this or me joining a RvR guild because I really want to experience the one fg side of RvR now!

L

lillagullan

tbh u need a pally in grp, else support and wizzies w/o end will die very fast....

could sign me as wiz reserve :)

S

Sobek

No need for paladins imo! just get end pots instead of power pots.. or not :p

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Sobek
No need for paladins imo! just get end pots instead of power pots.. or not :p
Someone has to take aggro ;o

Can't see that paladin staying alive with the amount of mobs needed to pbaoe grps to be effective either, drop minstrel for a shield tank and change sorc to mind tbh ;x

O

old.ivan

Originally posted by Aoln
Someone has to take aggro ;o

Can't see that paladin staying alive with the amount of mobs needed to pbaoe grps to be effective either, drop minstrel for a shield tank and change sorc to mind tbh ;x

And that is why its a pbaoe RvR group :)

K

Khazik

I'd like minstrel position :) would like to RvR in FG more than I currently do.

C

Carni

i could join in with a ice wiz aswell (or a paladin)

But i havent got the time to play that much! :(

Users who are viewing this thread