PBAE xp group! Sign up now ;)

X

Ximadir

K guys lissen up we have the complete group now i have e-mailt all if they agree with the start time and if they can make it.

We are gonna start monday 24 march 7pm CET in mag mell plz minimum lvl is 5 max lvl 7 so dont lvl to much today ;)

(if you wanted to join but we are full you can still come to mag mell because maybe some could not make it for a reason or they stept out of the group)

Hoop to see you all tomorrow in mag mell guys

Cyclonic lvl 5 druid (leader of pbae group) :p

d.bruns@home.nl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday till friday from 6 pm till 12 (stupid work bah :) )
On Friday from 6 pm till 2 or 3 am
Saturday from 2 pm till 2/3 am :)
Sunday from 2 pm till 12 ( work on monday again bah)

All these times are CET.

So i hope many people are interested in this. We are gonna make a guild with this group 2 with our own emblem and stuf.

X

Ximadir

Hm wel many views but nobody responded yet bah :) Really hope we can get this to work.

are the times a bit crap? or does nobody want to lvl? :D

S

SilentDeathjjla

Was thinking of joining but i wanna make a champ instead hehe

X

Ximadir

K guys so far we got:

1 warden
1 Hero
1 Enchanter

I will be playing hero/druid depends on what we are short of.

X

Ximadir

Come on guys we need more members ;) if you dont wanna join ask some friends if they maybe wanna play.

This should be gr8 fun for all and we will lvl very fast :)

S

SilentDeathjjla

o yeah im from england under GTM how far forward or behind is CET just because monday till friday i finish around 6

S

SilentDeathjjla

i might have to pull out then i cant stay up till 3 in the morning lol ill be like a zombie after about a week

S

spankya

I could make a mana mage, not sure whether to make an eld or a chanter though... have to wait and see :)

S

SilentDeathjjla

lol can we change the normal day till 11 CET and weekends till 1 CET because them times are pretty nasty

P

poi

Originally posted by Ximadir

We are gonna play on the following times

Monday till friday from 6 pm till 12 (stupid work bah :) )
On Friday from 6 pm till 2 or 3 am
Saturday from 2 pm till 2/3 am :)
Sunday from 2 pm till 12 ( work on monday again bah)

All these times are CET.

monday to friday : 6 hours play time.
Friday: 8 hours play time.
Saturday : long day..hope we can take some 30 min breaks, food etc:)
Sunday : also long day...again..need to find out when we go afk for a break

X

Ximadir

We are gonna start @ lvl 5 because i am new to hib :) a lvl 20 chanter joins us when we are in that lvl range.

(and yes m8 we can talk about the times these are just the times that i am avaiable so if you guys wanna play a bit less thats oke but we are gonna discuss that when we have the complete group)

And poj send me an e-mail m8 (we need the bard) so that i know howmany peeps we got

thx

And yes POI we have some time to eat and stuf ;)

P

poi

better start at lvl 7 when mana chanters get pbaoe DD

S

SilentDeathjjla

thx xim its just coz thru the week im on 9 till 5's so ill get my money trade sorted and start my hero

X

Ximadir

K guys just started to make my druid named Cyclonic. We still need 2 more peeps a enchanter and a tank.

R

ricky_latino

if you can settle for a stalker tank ;o... Il tank :)

S

SilentDeathjjla

o yeah what about power regen? don't mentalist have that?

P

poi

Yes I am the bard:)...name is Biamilla
I will go nurture..for power regen+end regen

S

SilentDeathjjla

kk nice one still trying to get my money trade sorted lol

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by SilentDeathjjla
kk nice one still trying to get my money trade sorted lol

well thats not a big problem, im in the grp aswell and i could prolly give u somethin to start with.

S

SilentDeathjjla

any chance of me makeing a keen hero with sheild then respecing to lw later on or does the group want me a hero

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by SilentDeathjjla
any chance of me makeing a keen hero with sheild then respecing to lw later on or does the group want me a hero

Well if u make a keen hero with shield, lets say 42 shield, then u just go 50 lw 39 parry i think it is and 6 blade later. So u dont need to respec.

X

Ximadir

K guys we got 6 peeps now and 1 joins us when we get 20 we still need 1 tank to get started or we could just invite a tank on the way but i prefer we get 1 more tank.

If not we are gonna start on monday 7pm CET meeting point mag mell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom