PBAE Grp Info Help !

1234Taz

Can anyone post spots for a PBAE grp on Hib starting at level 7 thanks. Need to know where to hunt etc

1Jesta

At lvl 7 try starting in Muire tomb ( NW of Ardee ) , could probs stay there till L11 - 12 or smth.

Then progress to Parth famr or maybe Koalinth Caverns at 13 -14 ( Cliffs of Moher )

Stay there till 18 - 19 , then progress to Sprag den stay till 22 - 23.

At this lvl u could try Triebh Callite ( near innis ) tho it might be a bit tuff. ( i forget tbh )

Levels 30 - 40 could be done in Coruscating mines ( near parth farm )

Then from there Sheereo Hills doing glimmers / azures.

Once at 44 or so try Warshades/Strikers for optimal xp then move onto Knights/Deathwatchers/Geists in Sheereo or the dreaded Fins in cursed forest or near crim.

Hope that helps a bit taz, if im online and u need a hand gimme a shout, and gl :)

V

VodkaFairy

lvl 14-17 parth farm in east lough derg
lvl 17-19 dampwood mites near innis carthaig
lvl 19-22 spraggon den
lvl 22-2x koalinth caverns in cliffs of moher
lvl 2x-27/28 pookha's and alp luachra's near DL (pull 2 etc)
lvl 27/28-3x treibh callte near innis carthaig
lvl 3x-37 coruscating mines
lvl 37-42 azures
lvl 42-44 strikers
lvl 44-46/47 warshades
lvl 46/47 fins / knights / df
lvl 50 :D

I'm sure there's good spots in SI aswell.. :p

O

old.Xanthian

Irewoods at Druim Cain 25-30
Grovewoods 30-34
CM 34-40
EZ/Outside Tur Suil/DF 40-50

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by 1Jesta
At lvl 7 try starting in Muire tomb ( NW of Ardee ) , could probs stay there till L11 - 12 or smth.

Then progress to Parth famr or maybe Koalinth Caverns at 13 -14 ( Cliffs of Moher )

Stay there till 18 - 19 , then progress to Sprag den stay till 22 - 23.

At this lvl u could try Triebh Callite ( near innis ) tho it might be a bit tuff. ( i forget tbh )

Levels 30 - 40 could be done in Coruscating mines ( near parth farm )

Then from there Sheereo Hills doing glimmers / azures.

Once at 44 or so try Warshades/Strikers for optimal xp then move onto Knights/Deathwatchers/Geists in Sheereo or the dreaded Fins in cursed forest or near crim.

Hope that helps a bit taz, if im online and u need a hand gimme a shout, and gl :)

at L7 try blackthornes rather. they don't have much hp so easy kills. then go muire when the exp turns bad. tho muire is a real deathtrap. ;)

around L13 you can start at parth farm. earlier the group will prolly struggle to much to be worth it. at L16 the exp gets bad and it's time to move. cluricans in connacht, dampwood mites in Lough gur and spraggon den are nice places. once again at around L20 the exp will get badish. sentinals right outside DC in collory are good, but the spawn isn't that great :/

I haven't exped in TC for a while but last time i did with an exp group L22-23 seemed way to low if you want bafing mobs :)

think my exp-group last year started doing glimmerlings around level 25-26 and it was way easier then TC (danm sorcs and aggro through floor).

anyway, after sentinals, move on to irewoods wich are close by. the highest one are straight to the right outside DC canyon. when exp starts to get bad, when they con red, you turn south and kill the badgers.

after the badgers you are hopefully 26-27 and glimmerlings shouldn't be to hard with PBT etc :) as you level go deeper and hopefully you find good spawns untill L36ish when you can start kill the azures at the first fence. they instaspawn so it doesn't get any better then this for a while. they also drop quite alot of RF :) if you need a level or 2 someplace else try CM and pit-area, TS or Fomor :)

but when they start to suck, move to the other side of the azurewillage for a few decent spawns. can also kill thror and Coseal on a regular basis foir drops. mainly cloth, but also nice 1h swords, nice large shield and a nice LW sword and some rather crappy gems. L50 stuff that is nice for exp :). azures deeper in also drop scale vests and shortsword from time to time. hauberk is nice but the sword isn't to great ;)

after this you move on to warshades etc. this will prolly be ~L40. this is good exp untill about 42-43 or so. after that I think banshees in the bog is better. if you happen to take the group through Breifine at this level, head to the deamonspawn (if it isn't removed). last time I tryed it was very easy mobs with low hps.imo best exp at this level. to bad the spawn is uberslow so it isn't worth anything but a driveby. then at L45ish or maybe a lill higher find a knightspawn in EZ and camp it for great exp. other good places are siabra city, crim fins (prolly get whiped by invaders after a while tho), Fomor (prolly need to pass Krackenstein tho), TS and ofc DF. Fomor and TS is like 35+ or so and DF is like (12+for unbafing mobs)18+.

other nice spawns are:

isalfs in Odin's (bluecon to L50)
knights and priests in HW (hard tho?) (yellow-orange? preist blue?)
Black wraiths in Bog and CF (orange - purple)
daughter of mebds in Gorge (blue - orange)
grannys and manslayers in CF (Mardwagh's hill) (yellow - red)

there is ofc alot other good spawns around. a few I haven't mentioned (gorgans in Emain) for the purpose you will get whiped there before you gain any exp worth the trip :) others might be unknown to me or just forgotten.

gl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom