Payment won't work...

A

Aurorax

My free month has just expired and so I decided to renew my account, I went to the website and went to the account page, logged in and clicked on the "Acces secure payment page"
I got the message "Are you sure" Offcourse im sure, I pressed yes. Now what it does it automaticly redirects me to a page where it says this :

---
Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team.
---

What did I do wrong? I just want to pay for the game... It worked fine before when I tried it (wanted to see what payment methods I could use)

Is there a solution to my problem? And if there is not, how long will it take until I can pay?

I really hope someone can help me :(

E

eminemshow

i also have this problem:( i have reported it to rightnow but had no reply from them yet.

X

x-zek

well I does the same if I use browser named Opera, but when I use Microsoft Internet Explorer x.x it works. Maybe you boys should try.

J

Jalanteriel

I'm having the same problems as well. No news from Right now. On the occasions that I did get through the payment details (I tried to pay by switch). After filling in my details I get a page saying that there is some technical difficulties with the payment server.

I'm currently using the latest version of Internet Explorer on XP.

Hard to inmagine that this problem is still up after so many days...

C

Cadire

The error messages on the payment server aren't the clearest in the world.

I got an email from GOA stating that my account had been 'terminated'. A rather stark choice of words for an account that had actually just expired.

Went to payment page and filled in details. Nothing seemed to update until I went back in there again, and it showed my account status as renewed.

T

TaF

i can only reach the page where u put credit card details and then next page is *transaction refused* , really annoying , meh wants to play!

J

Jalanteriel

Got a reply from Right Now.

With an almost useless advice. I.e use the latest IE, enable cookies, take down firewall. I have done this on four different computers now two which used Xp, one on ME and one on NT, one three different net connections/ISP. Obviously this is a problem on thier side:mad:

Sent a similar reply to the recommendation and have yet to get reply from them. This is starting to annoy me ever so slightly....grrrr...I want to gank someone!!!!

O

old.Cotta

Lol i have the same problem again ( my second time now) .

The page doesnt work and has almost never worked, i already did rightnow stuff , i have never got a decent reply that really helped , i just tried hundreds of times and after 2 days i got to the page :s

R

Ragnarok1978

Just payed for my account today, no problems.

However, after it authrises my payment (VISA), there are some problems with the page that says the payment has been completed. Graphics not showing, and brigt yellow text on white background (ick).

Usually it then says account closed the first time I try to log in, but let's me thru the 2nd time.

J

Jalanteriel

Well, I've not got a credit card, and the switch payment system still isnt working. and its been over a week now. And 'right now' has been as helpful as dead dog.

T

Trish

Says to me that the pages are under maintenance..just as i was about to pay. sniff.

Users who are viewing this thread