Payment problem

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi all,

Has anybody else had this problem after the hotfix today. When you attempt to log in it says your account is frozen and you need to pay for it again, however when i created the account i signed up for 3 months so it shouldn't happen for another few months. This problem has effected quite a few people and i was wondering if anyone had a solution, as it stands Blizzard say phone customer support but don't even have anything concerning the problem on the main page to acknowledge the fact they are aware of the problem. The account maintenance pages are also currently down so it doesn't help much either.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
oh no, not again. :(

and, oh, what a surprise, the account pages are SNAFU.

Blizzard games.

Designed by Genius
Coded by Monkeys
Managed by Muppets.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Same here as well. I payed for 3 months and now its screwed AGAIN. :(

I just wanna play the damn game ffs, Not sodding around with account pages.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Mine has been "frozen" for week and it doesn't show any subscription history (used to show free month there + my 3 months) but I was able to play. After today's maintenance I can't play anymore plus account management is down.
Weee... I wanted to play tonight :( Guess that's not gonna happen.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Ive just emailed Blizzard customer support over the problem. I have NEVER EVER had to email a game over subscription problems.

These guys are starting to make DAoC GOA look good. :eek2:

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Same here again...

They REALLY REALLY need to spend some money ASAP and bring in some experienced people to turn the European Accounts department around, or if the problem is with a supplier get a new one as soon as feasibly possible and explain the situation to your customers.

Happening once is not acceptable, but is liveable.
Happening twice is just incompitence.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Still no solution to the problem, i guess they won't fix the problem until Monday when most are back at work, they havn't even acknowledged the fact that they are aware of the problem on the website.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Garaen said:
Still no solution to the problem, i guess they won't fix the problem until Monday when most are back at work, they havn't even acknowledged the fact that they are aware of the problem on the website.

There's tiny little invisible post form blizzard about this in their technical forum.
Hello,

We are currently experiencing problems with the account management pages. Our technicians are working to fix this, but we currently have no ETA for when they will be functioning again.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
It has read that since yesterday and they haven't updated it nor replied to thread after yesterday. I would very much like to play before monday! I was kinda looking forward to playing during weekend like every weekend...

Funny thing is, the people who don't have this problem can go on happily playing and they don't even know about this because people with accounts disabled due to this thingy can't even post in the official forum so the handful of posters there are doing it with friends account or so and the problem seems pretty small if you just read there.

If they can't fix the account management, how about they enable every account until they can fix this....

Light

Loyal Freddie
i never thought you could get worse customer support/managemt than goa ..

damn i was wrong :<

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
i never thought you could get worse customer support/managemt than goa ..

damn i was wrong :<

Wouldn't say it was worse than GOA just yet, at least Blizzard arent charging inactive accounts, resubscribing cancelled accounts or double charging....not yet anyway, but its early days :)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
So, lets get this Right, i have to PAY again? and then get no refund?

Littlenicky

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know about you , but i checked my account and i havent been charged when i subscribed last weekend.

andytizer

Fledgling Freddie
the french billing tech support bloke I talked to said the same thing - all the days since I subscribed have been made free.

he also said everything would be ready in 24 hours.. on Saturday morning..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom