Payment Issues!

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
try this ?
javascript:var pop=window.open('https://billing.goa.com/index.php?cpp=1','Abonnement', 'width=750, height=550, scrollbars=no');

make it blue and put it self into url.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
lol but why mate, theyve said on the webpage now.. they said it "shuld be fixed by wednesday" (ie friday next week) , which tbh isnt good enuf really. they prolly wont give compensation bcoz its not days weve payed for and lost , but it probably has ruined some peoples plans for raids and guild nights and stuff..

i think Roaken or some other rep shuld post again and inform us of whats goin to happen exactly, while i can live without my main account for 2 days or so (thankfully bot renewed about a week b4 so has a few left) it isnt makin me a happy bunny.. but on the +side i did ding my shammy 50 at last :) but all my cash is on my main account, so i cant afford to equip him with stuff :p nor can i access my house CM either as my bot isnt on that account..

sigh :eek6:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
1. those of us that renewed at the dawn of the breakdown of the billingsystem, should get these days from payment til account is open for free.. I mean I payed last friday or was it thursday, money taken, no account open.

2. Why does GoA close accounts when they cannot open them? why not disable the whole thing ? Or even better, activate ALL accounts asap and close those not renewed on wednesday. Closing and not giving an opportunity to open is shit.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yes i agree with staj, i myself liek others who paiyed for there account last week, have got to be thinking, Wot will happen with the money spent ( if u tryed it more then once, i paied for it twice )will it be refunded into our banks and since it said account successfully paied are we losing these days therefor have to pay again after liek 25 days ?

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I am actully well pissed with this lol, wednsday? i cba with that , i play at weekends mostly and now im told I cant have access to my accounts, even after they have withdrawn from my ccard (online banking shows a payout to wanadoo)?

Heres a funny idea - how about the tell ppl to rightnow them if they have cash that went through - check that the cash went through - then just green flag the acc untill its sorted proper? unless ofc they dont have a way of seeing that they took my money .... :rolleyes:

Tbh im going to be looking quite intently at how they handel this and frankley if they try to charge me for the days that i dont have access to my account(or any other bs) - I sure as fcuk know where ill be playing when war comes out :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Following the issues mentioned last week, our billing system is still unavailable. Our team is still working at solving this problem and the system should be working again by next Wednesday. Until then, the maintenance goes on and we ask those of you who wish to pay for their subscription to be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

if they mean next wednesday as in the 29th there having a fucking laugh

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Dear Customer,

The update of 'next Wednesday' refers to tomorrow, the 22nd of August.....

5 min later ... Account was opened ..

so get in game girls .. :flame:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
how to get in game tho, the subs page link is still down xD

u cant access it

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah /qtd

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
click on this link.....

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe

then the prepayed card button at the bottom

then i have a account button and bingo you are in your account login side

to access subs i did it and worked for me just a back door they forgot to close..

now back in game to close and downgrade my houses before i leave doac-goa and here comes daoc mythic

Timm

Fledgling Freddie
click on this link.....

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe

then the prepayed card button at the bottom

then i have a account button and bingo you are in your account login side

to access subs i did it and worked for me just a back door they forgot to close..

now back in game to close and downgrade my houses before i leave doac-goa and here comes daoc mythic

Stealer :)

i said just put this in ur URL bar

javascript:var pop=window.open('https://billing.goa.com/index.php?cpp=1','Abonnement', 'width=750, height=550, scrollbars=no');

:D i guess noone tryd.but u can still pay it takes one day i guess until they accept billing i did try it with another acc tha was closed

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
How do u know this wont just cause it to fuck up tho and then cost us another 8quid in subs that wont affect anything, best to leave it till they sort it tbh

EvilDonut

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone heard any news about this? The working day of wednesday is nearly over and still no change and GOA are keeping quiet :(

Knew I should have topped up my house rent before going away for the weekend - think its due to run out any day now :(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
my acc is working now, altho no news from the main site :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
was going to re activate valk acc.. cba is goa yet again fck up pay system.. they need to learn a thing or two from mythic.. takes a couple mins from login screen on US servers to pay ure acc subs and re-activate

Morloch

Fledgling Freddie
Well - it's long past this morning (supposedly the reactivation of account pages time) and still not working....

'cmon GOA - give us an update!!?!?!!

EvilDonut

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone else still have unactivated accounts that they have actually paid for?

I paid for 3 accs and only 2 were activated :/ Tried explaining this to them and asking them to activate the third but all I got in response was:
Hello,

As you (may have) noticed, you Player Accounts have been reactivated.

This reactivation is a consequence of our technical team’s effort but they are still working on an optimal functioning reestablishment of our billing system.

However the complete operations needed for this purpose have not been achieved yet, then we are not able to precisely answer your question.

We insure you that you will get refunded for all duplicate transactions when this issue will be completely over and as soon as possible.

This looks like a standard copy-paste reply to all account activation questions, and it looks like the didn't even understand what I was asking them to do. Infact the last 2 lines are exactly the same as in the response to an earlier question.

imo they should have just activated all game accounts for these few days - it wouldn't even have to be free time, I'd have been happy to pay for it when billing was up and running. Its so frustrating that they aren't doing this small thing to keep their customers happy, it wouldn't even really lose them a penny and might even bring back people who have left, and stop some people leaving daoc in frustration over this billing issue. But instead they make us wait while they miss every one of their self-imposed deadlines and their support staff hone their copy-paste skills.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn`t the Subs page supposed to be fixed by today??

I still can`t re-sub my BB account???

How long does it take to sort an issue out with GoA?

And wtf`s the deal with the RoH....
Nvm if i get same problems subbing main account i guess i`ll just go play WoW or something cos all these bugs and problems are starting to do my head in
And IRvR suxx aswell

Cyan

Fledgling Freddie
So now it's supposed to be fixed ehh... am I the only one still having problems then?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
So now it's supposed to be fixed ehh... am I the only one still having problems then?

nope... we have 2 accounts that since this morning cant enter game ..

GOA rules .... or not . /slap

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
cant wait to see what these new billing features are.. oh the new feature is that yo cannot pay...

:m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cant wait to see what these new billing features are.. oh the new feature is that yo cannot pay...

:m00:

you can pay, but not play ! :D its a new system pay not to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom