Payment Issues!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
any1 else had any payment issues, ive paied for my daoc 2 times 2day and both saying Unable to modify ur account, both with meilas saying payment failure may be the card im using, etc, which aint true as ive used it plenty of times be4?

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
hi .

yes same problem, becareful, got 6 e-mail saying failed.

and they took 6 payments of me.

i email goa subs got standed reply if not sorted in 48hrs click this link.

your m8 and mine jimmythepost

btw nat west mastroe card think some other peeps with same card haveing probs.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Same problem!

And ill be fecked if im gona keep retrying and end up paying them 500000000000000000000000000 euro ;D

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
good news

hi guys,

less 24hrs got email of goa saying overpayment have been refunded.

your m8 and mine jimmythepost :worthy:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
thnx jimmy/brian, yer ive paied it 3 times now, saying paied, hopefulyl they will give money back :p is quite annoyin as card is working :S

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
thnx jimmy/brian, yer ive paied it 3 times now, saying paied, hopefulyl they will give money back :p is quite annoyin as card is working :S

Done the same tried to open both accounts - Order paid. Account isn't open and no valid subscription ahh well - if they dont sort it fuck them ^-^

Roaken

Hello everyone!

It seems a few players have been experiencing some issues with regards to payment, we posted some information on our website which can be found here: Chronicles of Camelot

But i'll post it here anyway! :)

[17-08-2007] Billing problem with the Maestro card
We are currently experiencing a problem related to Switch debit cards that have recently become Maestro cards. These cards currently cannot be used for renewing a DAoC subscription correctly or for buying an online license.
We are working to find a solution and suggest affected players to use one of these other means of payment in the meantime :
- Prepaid DAoC cards
- MasterCard
- Diners Club
- Visa/Visa Electron
- American Express
Thanks for your understanding.

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
hi roaken

hi

just to say ty for goa speedly reply to my problem

your m8 and mine jimmythepost:worthy:

Zeera

Fledgling Freddie
lo m8s

same problem here and i use visa card =( cant even get in on the sub page anymore <cry>

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing have happened to me. Both my accounts were payed for, money withdrawn but are still closed. I've Right-Now'ed it but still no response.. :(

ps: i'm not using Maestro :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
thanks 4 teh replys peeps, and roaken im using a Visa card....

Zeera

Fledgling Freddie
well its out now. wont be able to play daoc this weekend....

Billing problem
Since yesterday evening we have been experiencing a malfunction in our billing system. Whilst we resolve this, we have suspended our payment system and put pending invoices on hold. We are working on a solution for this and the billing server will be undergoing maintenance which will last the whole weekend. We will keep you informed you of any changes in the situation from Monday onwards.Thank you for your understanding.

what should i do now .... real life scares me =P

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Think the whole billing system is on a hold.

Chronicles of Camelot said:
Since yesterday evening we have been experiencing a malfunction in our billing system. Whilst we resolve this, we have suspended our payment system and put pending invoices on hold. We are working on a solution for this and the billing server will be undergoing maintenance which will last the whole weekend.

So you can tell your DAoC friends cya monday night!

dex

Fledgling Freddie
well account closed and still can`t get in to pay

thought they were gonna put invoices on hold till its fixed..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Billing problem with the Maestro card[/B]
We are currently experiencing a problem related to Switch debit cards that have recently become Maestro cards. T

Recently become..... was like a few years ago....... what they meant is that they have not bothered to update there billing system in a few years and so are behind... makes you wonder...really...

:m00:

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Same for me. My main account works just fine but bb acc says account closed when trying to login. Checked emails, have one dated 16Th saysing sunscription renewed, and another dated 17th saying acc closed because I chose not to renew. RightNowed it but no response as yet. Thinking maybe a fre month subs for the inconvenience?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Billing problem with the Maestro card[/B]
We are currently experiencing a problem related to Switch debit cards that have recently become Maestro cards. T

Recently become..... was like a few years ago....... what they meant is that they have not bothered to update there billing system in a few years and so are behind... makes you wonder...really...

Its a recent fuck up, i used my maestro card just fine up until a few months back when i canceled by subs.

dex

Fledgling Freddie
Same for me. My main account works just fine but bb acc says account closed when trying to login. Checked emails, have one dated 16Th saysing sunscription renewed, and another dated 17th saying acc closed because I chose not to renew. RightNowed it but no response as yet. Thinking maybe a fre month subs for the inconvenience?

by me its other way around got bb but no main and paid with visa but account still closed no replys from rightnow as well theres prob no 1 there prob all at leipzig getting ready for the big show and getting pissed on german beer .

paid up houses for the next 10 months or so be on tommorow to sort out conzigs but for me its end game,

if ever i play again its gonna be on us or us war but not a goa run game..

to fill in the time gone back to WoW

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
buffbot account payed since thursday I think, stil closed, and no reply from rightnow which I wrote to the same day.

Main account expired yesterday and I cannot renew it.. way to go!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
buffbot account payed since thursday I think, stil closed, and no reply from rightnow which I wrote to the same day.

Main account expired yesterday and I cannot renew it.. way to go!

withdrawal symptomes? you dirty addict

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
withdrawal symptomes? you dirty addict

actully been working and traveling for 10 weeks this summer so havent had much time, now that I do for a few days, it dosent work :<<<<

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
still gets my goat on GOA incompetence especially on "that swich cards have recently become maestro cards" umm no they havent. Mastercard bought the Switch Brand in 2004, they then rebranded switch to Maestro, which has been used in the UK since 2005. the whole brand change was to be done by july 2007,

even Bibits own website tells you :

Bibit Support Knowledgebase

and also here for more info

Streamline - News - Switch to Maestro

do they really think that UK players are that stupid, just another one of GOA's incompetent F&^k ups.

Someone should ask them at Leipzig that how come they didnt realise it changed 2 years ago... have they no clue..

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
geezzz

from my mailbox..

Søn, 19. aug 2007 00:19 Renewal of your subscription

Dear D... ...

Your subscription has been renewed (SUBSCRIPTION login XxxxX) and you have been billed accordingly.

bla, bla, bla.. etc

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.
http://www.camelot-europe.com

24 hours and 21 min later ..

Man, 20. aug 2007 00:40 Your account has been closed

Dear D... ...

You decided not to renew your DAoC account (SUBSCRIPTION login XxxxX). This termination has been effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to keep playing DAoC, please go to the « account » heading of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your account.

Should you have any question regarding your subscription, please send us an email at: subscription@goa.com.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team. "

Way to go GOA... you`r doing great..

.....or something ..:kissit:

( wonder if they really think im gonna repay for 3 extra mths ( as usual ) , before they actually is showing some interest in the game... and their customers ? )

Yours... my ass

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully everyone will quit in disgust now and Daoc euro will die a death and GoA can go back to sellin onions while wearin a stripey shirt on a bike :D

and yes , totally correct switch has been maestro for fuckin ages and ive been payin via maestro for like a year.. such utter bollox once again..

and right in the middle of the "only lasts a few days" dragon quests a good few of us were lookin forward too

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so auto renew doesnt work as well? got like 4 days left on account. Great job GoA as usual, xml still doesnt work, population problems still arent solved and now you cant even subscribe. Guess on what server I will be playing warhammer :E

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
No offence to anyone here but i can`t stop laughing @ GoA`s incompetence

Whats making me laugh so hard about all of this is i offered a perfect solution to not using credit cards whatsoever to pay for accounts and a chance to introduce millions of new customers word wide and a week or so ago i recieved an e-mail back off them saying their payment method was ok as it is and rather then restructure it they`ll pass on my idea

Then this happens the day after i offer the same idea to Blizzard who are currently considering my idea and will no doubt get back to me quicker then the 2 weeks it took these to answer
So all the big HYPE they could have got out of my idea has been offered to Blizzard and by the time these muppets cotton onto it their games gonna be offline and they`ll be kicking themselves for it forever...... roflmao

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Now Monday and Word from Goa about the issue ..........................

Fuck All Good going goa how the Hell Mythic letting you lot do Warhammer is beyond me.

1 Fed up customer.

Think a lot of people be looking at US Servers when it comes out.

Soulja

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
HAMMER+NAIL+IN+COFFIN+FINAL+THE...

Dhooooooooooom :D

Ofc since it broke 1 or 2 days ago... maybe they shuld call in a proffesional person who is experienced in fixing these problems rather than askin the Janitor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom