Paying for Power level

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

borim

I know this might sound stupid or anything but if you need money and are a necro...

How much would YOU want to PL my reaver from 21-30... Only serious bids please

B

bouh

Originally posted by borim
I know this might sound stupid or anything but if you need money and are a necro...

How much would YOU want to PL my reaver from 21-30... Only serious bids please

try to get ice wizz, matter cabby, shield pala, cler or mind sorc lvl50 (actully any of most group friendly chars).
then start ur own lvl40-49 group in AC or join existing one with ur leecher + lvl50 char.

PS Sorc looks the best cos u can stay offgrp and serve as power regen giver + main cc + debuffer + nuker in emergency. So sorc dont eat exp at all.
PPS Dont blame me plz for this idea cos many groups split due to lack of necessary classes. so mostly they accept a wanted class lvl50 + leecher. Some groups dont though.

M

Moth Twiceborn

A fool and his money are soon parted.

A

amuse

necros are fast PL if they know the right spots and are the right RR... and have good stats...

but the grp in AC isnt stupid,.. did that with my friends ice wizz and my merc. fast xp, and grp doesnt mind, they get a 50 ice wizz! :p

D

Duzzy

Originally posted by borim

Only serious bids please

What part of this did you guys miss ?

If your not in any rush I could do it for a few hundred gold, but im lvling my sorc atm, so maby in a week or so :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
When you'd get back in town? :D

at work mate ;)

still no I-net at home :(

still no confirmation of comming I-net from ISP.... :(

and I´m BLOODY BORED without my inet... read 4 books in as many days because I had nothing else to do ;)

R

-RG-Jaond

If anyone need gold on mid/exc and want to pl me on alb/pryd we can make a deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom