Patrick Swayze Cream Crackered

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
To be fair he lasted longer than the doctors said he would

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking shame, both of them were good blokes. Rest in peace Keith and Patrick. :(

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
A shame both passed away.

With the legend Floyd I believe he's the bloke for whom the quote 'I love to cook with wine.....sometimes I even put it in the food' was invented. Was always a laugh watching his shows when he seemed half pissed.

RIP the pair of 'em :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
keith floyd was only 65 - but he looked at least 85

use to luv his cookery programs

Jamie Oliver - what a fucking waste of space he is on TV. Fucking essex boy wanker

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
9230_1054082452360_1834797848_111517_2892159_n.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
keith floyd was only 65 - but he looked at least 85

use to luv his cookery programs

Jamie Oliver - what a fucking waste of space he is on TV. Fucking essex boy wanker

why does everyone hate jamie oliver? he's a good cook, does loads for charity and has some really good schemes to help those less fortunate than himself. He's done loads for promoting healthy eating in schools. he was a bit of a twat when he first came on tv but he's toned down a lot since then.

Laddey

FH is my second home
RIP Patrick! What a shame.

why does everyone hate jamie oliver? he's a good cook, does loads for charity and has some really good schemes to help those less fortunate than himself. He's done loads for promoting healthy eating in schools. he was a bit of a twat when he first came on tv but he's toned down a lot since then.

I agree.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People have something against Jamie Oliver? When I met him he was one of the nicest persons I've ever encountered tbh..

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Jamie Oliver is an overbearing, stuck-up, know-it-all prissy twat with an annoying voice and face.

And he's SO my bitch. :)

Whenever we see him on TV, we say "Oh, it's my bitch!"

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Forget about putting baby in the corner, Johnny got put in a wooden box instead!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i dont get this thread title :d

I thought he was dead, not knackered? cockney rhyming slang fail !

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
im scottish, its a joke i have with my friends, like saying Brain Scientist or Rocket surgeon

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i dont get this thread title :d

I thought he was dead, not knackered? cockney rhyming slang fail !

knackered means perished afaik, I think its from where people would take horses to the knackers yard (to get deaded) though what I never understood is how knackers also became a word for bollocks.

anyway rip Pat, had many a good time watching dirty dancing and day dreaming some handsome devil would whick me away while on holidays in the 1950s with my prim and proper upstanding parents.

and floyd :( funny bloke, enjoy his cookery shows and was a great hero to B2

rip chaps

megadave

I am a FH squatter
reports now saying he's alive and released a photo to prove it oO

Ezteq

Queen of OT
which one floyd or swayze?

...[edit: hang on lol, wern't there 'reports' of jacko's ghost shortly after he croaked too tbh]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom