Pathetic excuse for a farmer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes im bored....

no im not ignorant.. that would perfectly describe you.. you seem to think double standards are ok... hmm lets look back over your post shall we?

all this crap comming from the MAIN offender for camping and OVER charging on Oil Rags pre TOA.. and you complain when someone's actions interfere with YOUR game? hah ok.. sure. QQ more.

Stupid? member or Mensa since 1983... IQ randomly tested average of 143.. i think dear sir your IQ is an average of 46.. which is all that can be expected from a PS2/CS playing moron like you.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
yes im bored....

no im not ignorant.. that would perfectly describe you.. you seem to think double standards are ok... hmm lets look back over your post shall we?

all this crap comming from the MAIN offender for camping and OVER charging on Oil Rags pre TOA.. and you complain when someone's actions interfere with YOUR game? hah ok.. sure. QQ more.

rofl.. just proves my point..

camping.. and that accusation... the same as always... you have NO idea what you are talking about... now piss off out of this thread you moron and do you dayly thing... go annoy some ppl with your idiocy

Red HATred said:
rofl.. just proves my point..

camping.. and that accusation... the same as always... you have NO idea what you are talking about... now piss off out of this thread you moron and do you dayly thing... go annoy some ppl with your idiocy

hmm ofc not.... firstly its DAILY not DAYLY.. learn atleast basic grammar before you attempt to insult me... i say attempt because it was barely passable as an insult...

Oh im sorry... you had a point? other than QQ someone beat me to a mob and wouldnt let me join? someone call the Whaaaaaaaaambulance!!

Your tedious post serves no point at all, you make no suggestions that havn't been heard before... you expect everyone else to play by your rules, but wait.. hark and verily.. what is this... oh yes its MMORPG, do i need to spell out for you what that means? MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE is the part you should take note of... it involves OTHER people.. and who are you to say how an encounter SHOULD or SHOULDN'T be done? ive Seen SoM done with 2 people.. ive done it myself with a FoP bot and FDS.. why should i spend 15-20mins rounding up a group just so i can "do it the way you think it should be done?" when i can easily do it solo get the cloak and give away to my guildees?
You "Claim" these arties are being sold.. are they fuck... i check the CM's Daily i also check the Trading posts.. the SoM's and others that are on the CM's now have been there for quite some time... so i fail to see where all these Arties are going.

In your post you state that you asked him to join your BG to get credit.. lets look at this situation again...

Random Alb at SOM: Woot Som Popped gonna try solo it
<Ironfart arrives>
Random Alb: Bugger better pull this now so i dont lose it.. think i can manage it..
IronFart: hey dude join my BG so you can get credit..
Random Alb: no thanks i dont want to share..
IronFart: £%&$£UHY i am teh king of teh barrows you know!! i shall pwn j00 on FH for not wanting to share an Artifact with tehmassive!!!

I ask again.. why would ANY sane person whos at the spawn WANT TO SHARE WITH A COMPLETE stranger and risk not getting the Arty in a lotto?
they wouldn't.... is the answer you seek.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
LOL @ salamander 'exploit'

It's obvious who the real fool is here Ironheart. Bitching over something like that is pathetic. I hope I never catch you regaining 1 pow from a fop while in combat, cuz I'll be the first to spam "EXPLOIT" at you. that would be just as much exploit at the moment as charming a salamander and using it's high AF.
I'm not even gonne reply on the 'farmer QQ' part of your thread, bringing it out here on a 'way too long to read' thread says more then enough I think. Also, you should know by now that no one, absolutely no one on FH takes whatever long QQs you write about seriously in any way. It's like someone has already posted (forgot his name) "I was feeling sorry for the guy when reading it until I saw the first reply : QQ Ironfart"

Hey, you could report all those nasty exploiters to GOA? Who knows, they may give you some sort of exclusive in-game crown for bringing all this abuse to their attention. Imagine, then you would truly be the hero of Albion, the wisest among us, bringing justice wherever you go!

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
3) most off you farmers , as glottis haven't got the FAINTEST IDEA what an event is about and you abuse one of the basic game contents to try and prove your point. And Glottis, i Offered you an option to complete that event in a normal way, without making a fool off yourselfe by showing that you WERE NOT ABLE to help those ppl your way, because you suck at helping ppl. The thought off sharing the results with a couple more ppl made you make stupid choises... just proves what kind of an idiot you also were after you eventually pm'd: "we give up". We waited for all to die , over and over again... while according to somme ppl here in this thread DEATH ends an EVENT. At least we gave you 37 chances to prove your idiocy.

Yes, death ends the event.
We stopped when there was a group whipeout. If you don't know, with the minstrel + sally you kind of have to die a couple of times, in order for it too work... So what this comes down to, is that plenty of minstrels can do this artifact with their buffed sally and their bb. It was the second time I did the artifact, and I still do not know all the specifics (when does the event reset itself? When a minstrel called Wonderful goes to talk to the statue and becomes unstealthed and ganked by a Crio? When some people who damage the main mob are outside the arena?). All I know is you have been nagging both times, and both times people have been actively trying to screw over the people already doing the artifact. Why do you complain about a scout, minstrel and 3 clerics doing the artifact? The only reason we died was cause the 2fg of backup you called while we where doing the event was meddeling into our affairs.
The group should have easily been able to do the event, and yes, 2 fg would have been faster, but then the chance Clohud would have gotten the artifact would have been about 5%, now it was 95% (and it would have been 99% without your troops sabotaging the encounter).
And about the sally pet, it is a very nice pet, specially the way it works combined with lvl 50 enhance buffs, and it is being nerfed next patch. Then again, your yellow con sorc pet works in very similar ways (has slightly lower af than a sally though) and the way buffs impact pets are also being changed I was told in 1.72, so the buffs stop working like some insane high amount of AF.
Anyway, you summed it all up pretty nicely. Clohud and I started the encounter, you come, started nagging, fecked us over, finished encounter, and came here to bitch... this from the person who was endlessly camp the Tower Keeper, and was selling them for high prices....
You even bitch at me trying to help Clohud, why, it is beyond me.
Regards, Glottis

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
Yet another toa whine...

I dont see anything done wrong by none there... i was not there dont know how it happened and what happened there altho i see nothing done wrong... if you wana wait for all of your mates to come to one encounter you'll prolly get outrunned by another group that passes by... that have been the rules in this game since toa arrived...
You dont like it? i dont either but happened to me and will happen again to alot of people.... that's the way this game is atm

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
you have no idea what you are talking about..

as we can deduct from your posts in other threads...

you are bored.. stupid and ignorant

Funily enough, that statement just about sums you up too. Your overly large post (aren't they all) was just spouting crap again. Once again i refer you to the mad man on the street corner preaching of the second coming or the end of the world. With your head so far up your own ass you cannot see how much of a lunatic you are.

A few bits of the drivel you said.

RedHatred said:
ppl do the EXPLOIT rush and try to abuse it as many times as possible until it becomes useless. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

Once again..it is not an exploit, it is choosing the best pet you can for the job ahead, if you cannot see that you are the only idiot here.

RedHatred said:
i Offered you an option to complete that event in a normal way, without making a fool off yourselfe by showing that you WERE NOT ABLE to help those ppl your way, because you suck at helping ppl. The thought off sharing the results with a couple more ppl made you make stupid choises... just proves what kind of an idiot you also were after you eventually pm'd: "we give up". We waited for all to die , over and over again... while according to somme ppl here in this thread DEATH ends an EVENT. At least we gave you 37 chances to prove your idiocy.

Answers like that are the reason why people do not want you to help. You cannot expect to call somebody an idiot on here, and expect then to welcome you with open arms the next. fool.

RedHatred said:
the orange con salamander's armour factor is rated to high... according to what i picked up that will be the reason why it will be removed from charming lists. So knowing and using the thing is considered an exploit of game contents. Although i have seen ppl use this pet for normal and good purposes as well... it was to help ppl on things that were doable.

Once again..where did you come across this little nugget of information that nobody else knows??. And, why is it an exploit to have a pet with a higher AF ??..like having a healing pet, or a nuking pet...are they gonna be removed from charm lists to..cos we are abusing their abilities??. And..who the hell are you to decide what an EXPLOIT and NORMAL and GOOD purposes are ??. You are a mere game player..same as 100% of us.

RedHatred said:
instead of helping ppl, respecting ppl, working with ppl.... you kill ppl...
threads about greedy assholes kicking ppl from raids for their drop... threads about disrespectfull farmers ignoring any form of cooperation just to fill their personal needs in a game. Failing dozen of times .. but determined to get that little heap of bits&bytes even if it takes them beyond the boundaries of normal thinking and respect.

Barrows and the TK spring to mind here.

RedHatred said:
what can i expect... junkies..school drop-outs... unemployed lazy *****... (leaving ppl in bad health and retired ppl out of the picture since they are a minority) they haven't got any real values in life..; so they think they make their RL better by proving themselves in here..

What can we expect of a brainless idiot like yourself??. If you even bother to read posts here you wil see that the majority of people are either school children, students or ones with damn nice jobs. I would place you into a junkie category as you are really screwed up in the head.

RedHatred said:
As a person i enjoye it a lot more to meet someone at an in game event... help the lad, lass out on her thing.. then walk out empty handed.

More bolocks from the mouth of the most notorious farmer/camper ingame. As i said before..Barrows and TK spring to mind??..or do you forget all about the grief and hassle you caused to other players while you were doing that??

Sorry this is a long post but there are just so many bits of crap in IronHearts posts that it is very hard to single just one piece out.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
wanne bet that all you convicting me off whining here are all ppl playing more then six hours a day and beeing in a priveledged position off beeing able to leech upon the system that those hard -core created?

so you are all blind to a possible truth...

so pls, just alll piss off and start thinking....

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
wanne bet that all you convicting me off whining here are all ppl playing more then six hours a day and beeing in a priveledged position off beeing able to leech upon the system that those hard -core created?

so you are all blind to a possible truth...

so pls, just alll piss off and start thinking....

Actually no, i am convicting you of whinging...i can't play more than 6 hours a day due to working nights and being married with 3 children (11yrs, 9yrs and 22months old) so, they have to go to school in the morning,,,baby stays at home so i stay awake to play with her and help around the house/play game..get kids from school a bit later..sleep before work..and work through the night...rinse and repeat. On my nights off i am usually so tired that i sleep lots anyway. I would not (or could not) call myself a HARDCORE player..i have 2 level 50's. Armsman, who took me about 1 year to level...and a necro. Other chars are between 20-40. none on Pryd at all. I play when i can basically.

So, only person here who seems blind is you, so, with that in mind..i shall quote you something

RedHatred said:
so pls, just alll piss off and start thinking

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Heath

you're a member of shadow lords...

let's see the number of thread that have been created cause of SS member stealing leeching violation events..

not hard for you to obtain stuff from your guild friends...
they are all dirty

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Heath

let's see the number of thread that have been created cause of SS member stealing leeching violation events..

they are all dirty

You, my short sighted little fuckweasel..have just opened yourself to a whole lot of flaming. If you can find a post where it was not sorted out..or proved that we STOLE, LEECHED or VIOLATED stuff..post it. Otherwise..don't just read the title..read the whole post and see for yourself what we do. All Dirty !!!..yeah..ok..we believe you. Look at the threads where we help people..learn and live with your mistakes.

Oh yeah...the name is Shadowlords Society...if you are gonna flame..at least get our name right. And, i am proud to be in the guild.
Also..if i could obtain stuff that easy..why do i only have Malice Axe and CB...i should be fully kitted out by now shouldn't i ??

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
btw playing with Duplo....

did you know that this is the base off constructive thinking?
maybee you should have played a bit more with Duplo or lego.. so you would know what it means to be constructive

I have two older brothers, who both collected Lego avidly. Therefore, when I was at the plastic building block stage I had four vats of the stuff to relentlessly pass my time away.

In short, I r0x at Lego.

Calling people (and I quote) "junkies..school drop-outs... unemployed lazy" is not likely to improve your standing on either FH or in-game. If you really wish people to listen and learn from your posts, you must stop insulting them.

Personally, I think your words are strong enough to lead to a permanent FH ban...but then, where is the fun without an Ironfart whine every few days. Want some cheese with that?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:
you really have to learn and read thoughtfully ,jimmy, i have noticed in some of ur replies to other ppl's threads you hardly ever do that.
omg that is annoying to read fyi

Red HATred said:
Heath

they are all dirty

Red HATred said:
you have no idea what you are talking about..
haha pwnd yourself really there didnt you... did you even read the other posts about SS? they were all mis-understandings...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
So let me get this straight... someone who spent ages constantly farming the TK and getting very cross with anyone else who dared to be there first when he wanted it is moaning that someone other than him got a chance to get an artifact?

Ironheart, if Glottis wanted a crack at it on his own, that's his choice. Nothing wrong with it, and no need for you to harrass him either in game or on here about it.

Whining about using an orange con pet when the game mechanics clearly allow it is like that nob head whining about how sorcs are overpowered because one of them once mezzed him from bolt range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom