Pathetic excuse for a farmer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
evening all,

got a topic here to discuss....

we all know that ever since the release off TOA TONS of greedy conflicts have arissen. I have been as much a victim as other players but this really beats all.

Farmers... ppl that TRY to complete events, be it to HELP someone (hardly ever the case), be it For their greed to fund their cash flow with rediculous ammounts of PLatina.

Major events are hardly ever farmable by a Duo. This is inteded to be that way. (imo)

Still the farmers try to beat all odds... at all costs.
SoM.. four ppl Dying 37 times on the first two sphinxes.
They have been offered help from my side and my guild mates who came asap to try and complete that event in a normal.. decent way, without deaths (which we always do when we tested stuff out). We set up a Bg, gave the option to all ppl that can wield it to roll for the cloak.. still they decline the help. 18 ppl stand there... looking at those four artists dying ..time after time..after time..
Then they finally give up...on second sphinx...
They have been defeated by their own greed. (we finished event with guild and drops were given to ppl from other guild that helped out for credit or something)

Tartaros gift:
I find it up with my buffbot.. i try to look what happens because i had no experience with the event. I die.. release grab new pet, get back, still no one in sight. I start asking ppl for help.. then this hero-off-the-day arrives.. some stupid necro from Herfolge boldclub (again). I tell this person to join bg and help out.. lotto open for all ppl that can use it..(you know the more the merrier, NO deaths, the faster event is completed)
He totally ignores my asking.. and starts blabbering... 'who needs the arti.blablabla' while doing so.. he doesn't answer my questions.. he fields a power field, keeps on stalling me with pm spammage.... then out of the blue he pulls High priest...
(detail: i had a necromancer from guild there with cleric +power field and a sorc , so we could do the same as he was tending to do. But i waited for more ppl to come and gain credit or give a chance on artifact.)
Surpriced of that action i also helped him to get on the priest and started killing adds for him...
Quiet as i expected he got outnumbered and eventually died...
I died as well... logical cause i helped em and got zerged as well.
So i release, grabbed a pet, got back to spot to find.. a fg of HG abusing the salamander pet and completing the event. They run off with artifact... event over.
While there, i received PM's with threats from violating and adding on his pull (stalling me again)etc... (that while it was impossible to complete it that way) and THAT even after I offered BG, lotto etc. to start with (at start of the whole thing)because we were grouping there wayyyyy before he even was there.. So to conclude, he used his necro to pull the priest, CLAIM the event , eventually die.. and make sure no other could get the event according to CoC. Because HE so called pulled it and make sure the event would be open for his friends to arrive (because i had mine inc as well..) So he was able to abuse the LETTER of the CoC if needed. SICK MOFO.

Herfolge.. the members at that event at that time are a bunch of the utmost saddest ppl i have ever encountered in my gaming days.. abusing pets.. CoC rules to the letter.. and even ignoring ppl that give more options to more ppl.
PPl, ppl that wait for their mates to come and join for credit and event experience..
You trampled over them, you trampled over respect, you trampled over every aspect off this game.

I Know that from my side, i could have done just the same as your bloddy asshole necro did.. but i just didn't because... i was waiting for a normal completion off the event with all ppl that wanted to join. AND READ THIS: I added to try and help your GREEDY STUPID necro from his DOOM. not realizing he was framing me with claiming the event.

You fucked with me.. you'll deal with it in some way.

You see... two events in two days.. both with SAD ppl trying to prove their point... and eventually they have been proven wrong by their OWn actions...dying. Not listening.. not looking...

that is a pathetic mentality......those ppl are a pathetic excuse for a gamer, the worst exemple that a person can set... even as an individual... you should be fucking ashamed.

Most ppl from my present guild have deceided to draw back from TOA and wait till there is a next expantion on the market...
While you SICKOS are fucking up the new expantion, we can start enjoying TOA.
By then you can CHOKE on your 30+ platinum artifacts on your merchants that you farmed in the most DISHOUNORABLE WAY and destroy them.

have a ball in Dark ages off camelot.....
you make it shamealot

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
evening all,

got a topic here to discuss....

we all know that ever since the release off TOA TONS of greedy conflicts have arissen. I have been as much a victim as other players but this really beats all.

Farmers... ppl that TRY to complete events, be it to HELP someone (hardly ever the case), be it For their greed to fund their cash flow with rediculous ammounts of PLatina.

Major events are hardly ever farmable by a Duo. This is inteded to be that way. (imo)

Still the farmers try to beat all odds... at all costs.
SoM.. four ppl Dying 37 times on the first two sphinxes.
They have been offered help from my side and my guild mates who came asap to try and complete that event in a normal.. decent way, without deaths (which we always do when we tested stuff out). We set up a Bg, gave the option to all ppl that can wield it to roll for the cloak.. still they decline the help. 18 ppl stand there... looking at those four artists dying ..time after time..after time..
Then they finally give up...on second sphinx...
They have been defeated by their own greed. (we finished event with guild and drops were given to ppl from other guild that helped out for credit or something)

Tartaros gift:
I find it up with my buffbot.. i try to look what happens because i had no experience with the event. I die.. release grab new pet, get back, still no one in sight. I start asking ppl for help.. then this hero-off-the-day arrives.. some stupid necro from Herfolge boldclub (again). I tell this person to join bg and help out.. lotto open for all ppl that can use it..(you know the more the merrier, NO deaths, the faster event is completed)
He totally ignores my asking.. and starts blabbering... 'who needs the arti.blablabla' while doing so.. he doesn't answer my questions.. he fields a power field, keeps on stalling me with pm spammage.... then out of the blue he pulls High priest...
(detail: i had a necromancer from guild there with cleric +power field and a sorc , so we could do the same as he was tending to do. But i waited for more ppl to come and gain credit or give a chance on artifact.)
Surpriced of that action i also helped him to get on the priest and started killing adds for him...
Quiet as i expected he got outnumbered and eventually died...
I died as well... logical cause i helped em and got zerged as well.
So i release, grabbed a pet, got back to spot to find.. a fg of HG abusing the salamander pet and completing the event. They run off with artifact... event over.
While there, i received PM's with threats from violating and adding on his pull (stalling me again)etc... (that while it was impossible to complete it that way) and THAT even after I offered BG, lotto etc. to start with (at start of the whole thing)because we were grouping there wayyyyy before he even was there.. So to conclude, he used his necro to pull the priest, CLAIM the event , eventually die.. and make sure no other could get the event according to CoC. Because HE so called pulled it and make sure the event would be open for his friends to arrive (because i had mine inc as well..) So he was able to abuse the LETTER of the CoC if needed. SICK MOFO.

Herfolge.. the members at that event at that time are a bunch of the utmost saddest ppl i have ever encountered in my gaming days.. abusing pets.. CoC rules to the letter.. and even ignoring ppl that give more options to more ppl.
PPl, ppl that wait for their mates to come and join for credit and event experience..
You trampled over them, you trampled over respect, you trampled over every aspect off this game.

I Know that from my side, i could have done just the same as your bloddy asshole necro did.. but i just didn't because... i was waiting for a normal completion off the event with all ppl that wanted to join. AND READ THIS: I added to try and help your GREEDY STUPID necro from his DOOM. not realizing he was framing me with claiming the event.

You fucked with me.. you'll deal with it in some way.

You see... two events in two days.. both with SAD ppl trying to prove their point... and eventually they have been proven wrong by their OWn actions...dying. Not listening.. not looking...

that is a pathetic mentality......those ppl are a pathetic excuse for a gamer, the worst exemple that a person can set... even as an individual... you should be fucking ashamed.

Most ppl from my present guild have deceided to draw back from TOA and wait till there is a next expantion on the market...
While you SICKOS are fucking up the new expantion, we can start enjoying TOA.
By then you can CHOKE on your 30+ platinum artifacts on your merchants that you farmed in the most DISHOUNORABLE WAY and destroy them.

have a ball in Dark ages off camelot.....
you make it shamealot

I don't usually do this, but because its you ill make an exception ironfart, here have some QQ.

:flame: :kissit:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
I don't usually do this, but because its you ill make an exception ironfart, here have some QQ.

:flame: :kissit:

soz mate

to old to run in kiddy talk like: QQ and the like...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Red HATred said:
release grab new pet, get back, still no one in sight.
i release, grabbed a pet, got back to spot to find.. a fg of HG abusing the salamander pet and completing the event.
i have ever encountered in my gaming days.. abusing pets..

in what way is using a pet abuse? what pet do you use?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
so you died, someone else pulled and killed it and yet you come to FH to moan about something where no one has done nothing wrong, so please cry me a river, its a game get over it.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
in what way is using a pet abuse? what pet do you use?
sorc... i just grabbed first thing in my path... those at Volc are the statues.. not used for event completion at that time but protection...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
so you died, someone else pulled and killed it and yet you come to FH to moan about something where no one has done nothing wrong, so please cry me a river, its a game get over it.

you really have to learn and read thoughtfully ,jimmy, i have noticed in some of ur replies to other ppl's threads you hardly ever do that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Red HATred said:
sorc... i just grabbed first thing in my path... those at Volc are the statues.. not used for event completion at that time but protection...

so its perfectly ok for a sorc to use the best pet it can get in the area but if a ment, or in albs case a mincer wants to use a sali thats wrong?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
soz mate

to old to run in kiddy talk like: QQ and the like...

But not too old to come here and make a silly whine on a public forum though :)

I think you shouldjust head back to barrows and yell at anyone who enters sally plains ironfart.

:kissit:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
But not too old to come here and make a silly whine on a public forum though :)

I think you shouldjust head back to barrows and yell at anyone who enters sally plains ironfart.

:kissit:

even using abusve name changes....
have fun while it lasts

silly whine?
trying to help other ppl to look less foolish ?? is that a whine?

37 deaths : cause of greed?

you're a fucking moron

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
so its perfectly ok for a sorc to use the best pet it can get in the area but if a ment, or in albs case a mincer wants to use a sali thats wrong?

i think that in futurous patches that type of pet will be removed from list for some reason...
can't quote on that mate.... but i think it will happen

since most ppl do know it..; it could be taken as abuse..

edit : rather an exploit

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
you really have to learn and read thoughtfully ,jimmy, i have noticed in some of ur replies to other ppl's threads you hardly ever do that.

i read everything that is posted about me or some perfetic artifact, what u posted just turned into blah blah blah after it sayed u died and some necro turned up while u was there and u ended up not getting arti, either way, cry more please

...../eats popcorn and enjoys the whine....

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
i think that in futurous patches that type of pet will be removed from list for some reason...
can't quote on that mate.... but i think it will happen

since most ppl do know it..; it could be taken as abuse..

edit : rather an exploit

Lucky you said exploit, i was about to ring the R.S.P.C.P (Royal Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Pets). They dont like people "abusing" them either. but,

OMFG...being able to charm an orange con pet is an EXPLOIT ...i fell off my chair reading that. How bloody stupid can you be??. Each one of your posts pushes you up the hill of stupidity. pretty soon you will be right at the top and king of something else. And, where did you come by the information about the pet being removed in some future patch??. Did you dream it by any chance?. One of your dreams where you had some cheese before you went to bed?.

And, with you being a sorc..you grab the first pet you come across!!!...you should know better than that. You grab the BEST pet for the job. Not some cruddy old statue. You have speed, use it and grab a decent pet. If you cannot be arsed to get a good one..tough. Like asking a cabby to heal you. it will work...but it isnt the best for the job.

Coming on here crying like a baby is only making you look foolish. If they don't want your help, why should they let you in ??. Even all the spammage in the world from you will not change their minds. If i was doing an arti and you asked if you could help (and join YOUR bg, and roll for it..which they prolly didnt want you to do anyway) i would tell you to sod off anyway and rather die to the mob than take help off you. And i bet lots of people in the game feel that way.

You put a very bad name on your guild just by them associating with you. I can bet the rest of the guild are fantastic people who would go out of thier way to help anyone. But, with your constant whinge and moans you do nothing to help it. The sooner you realise that not everybody wants the help of a pompous, arrogant asshole like you..the better.

P.S QQ

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
even using abusve name changes....
have fun while it lasts

silly whine?
trying to help other ppl to look less foolish ?? is that a whine?

37 deaths : cause of greed?

you're a fucking moron

Yes its a silly whine, like the ones you regularly fill with your own retarded point of view :)

Most of the arti whines on this forum you end up preaching your crap in, just go back to the barrows and stay there.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Red Hatred is actually refering to me playing Filip (minstrel) when I did SoM.
I logged on to try to farm some Regarding Shades scrolls, as I had gotten SoM the day before.
Clohud is at SoM, and asks me to help him get SoM.
So I charm sally, buff it up, and talk to statue. Then all 3 mobs come to kill me, I die, get rezzed, and start killing first Crio... All this time Ironfart is nagging me, sending me annoying pm's, saying I'm greedy, blablabla, just cause I'm helping Clohud get the encounter.
I told him this 23 times, yet he keeps nagging, calls in 2 fg, and tells us to leave the artifact alone, cause he has 2 fg there...
His 2fg are constantly trying to annoy us, somehow resetting the encounter, minstrels becoming unstealthed and being killed by the artifact mobs there, stuff like that.
In the end, when we are on the last Crio of the 3, there is a group whipeout. All this time Ironfart and his 2fg have been nagging us to leave it.
They refused to rez us, so we gave up.

Now, the tart actually comes here and bitches about it.
He feels just cause he sees us start encounter, he can call 2 fg of support, and tell us to leave it alone.
He feels he can annoy me non stop, his "mates" can try everything to annoy our encounter, and then he can still come here to biatch about it.
Get over it, twats like you are ruining Albion.
Regards, Glottis

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Story, Regards, Glottis

For once (prolly more than once) i agree with you m8. Idiots like that are what is spoiling this game. IronHeart is trying to come across as the peoples hero..but is infact a stupid, imature child. Even if he isn't a child he acts like one. be it on the game or on FH. Either way..he is rotten to the core. And nothing is gonna change him. The sooner he packs his bags and leaves the better.

I mean..just look at his sig,
Ironheart , King of Barrows ,lvl 50 firewiz till the end.
Liandro , Prince Of Solo PvE , Lvl50 Sorc Secret project

King of Fools and Prince of Solo Idiocy is a better sig for you. :flame:

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Its a real pity FH has turned into a complete whine board.
I actually agree with most of Red's comments but I blame Mythic for the situation. People will be people and if they can do something to make virtual cash they will.

If you look at the CMs now certain good arties sell for silly amounts. They could wipe out the problem by reducing the pop time on the arties.
Their pop times are based around American servers with about half the population as the European servers. Reduce the pop time, more people farm it and the prices come right down. Its the laws of supply and demand.

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
you know i was reading this and i thought damn thats a nice guy getting screwed then i saw the first reply about QQ ironheart :p and all i can say LOL ironheart wanking about laming reaaaaal lol

hehe he thinks charming an OJ pet is abuse... lool i wish i could report that menta that ganked me with a Red pet then!! still your whine is a good one is some respects but ill explain:

1. Dying over and over to get an arty? it takes whatever it takes to get it i guess... not sad.. they prolly didnt want to lotto with random people... and for Arts like Scalars and SoM theyre hard enuff to get uncamped as it is.. i know for a fact last time i did scalars i got there first and just as my grp arrived buffed and pulled another group rolled up and declared we had 10s to pull before they did...
2. Pulling a mob and dying doesnt mean you OWN the mob for the duration.. if you die.. tough shit.. next guy is free to take it.. personally if it was a soloer i would offer to let them join for credit if that was what they wanted.

whereas you may seem to think people camping arties is bad.. well yes ofc it is... i mean random alb n00b #10234213 cant just turn up and expect to get things... you need to be organised for some of these things... but then look back to SI Ironheart i recall being told to FO by you countless times when i came to do Tower Keeper.. not that i ever listend to you mind... and i still pulled and got my drop...

to summerise camping DOESNT exist.. you cant camp ANYTHING.. its fruitless to try, i and many others simply dont care that you seem to think since you sat there 12 million hours you have some right to claim the mob..

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
to summerise camping DOESNT exist.. you cant camp ANYTHING.. its fruitless to try, i and many others simply dont care that you seem to think since you sat there 12 million hours you have some right to claim the mob..

:clap: :clap: :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Once more Ironfart you have written a post truly worthy of playgroup.

May your days building Duplo and painting within the lines fill your heart with glee.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
t

ok;the classical retards have answered...

again the classical forum whores have proven that they can not read.

1) i wasn't camping shit, i was grouping ppl who would love the artifact because i REFUSE to sell/steal from other gamers like most off you seem to be doing. Even without the least bit of "scupulus" or ot even beeing ashamed to see that after patching etc, their stolen money came from stuff that was reduced into nothing. So while the expiration date was good on the products (artifacts) ppl do the EXPLOIT rush and try to abuse it as many times as possible until it becomes useless. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

2)The way you assholes act on events and artifacts proves only one thing... that you would do anything to obtain something..; even walk over corpses...

3) most off you farmers , as glottis (who seemed to be using a SHARED account if read correct, if it wasn't him, change name with correct person) haven't got the FAINTEST IDEA what an event is about and you abuse one of the basic game contents to try and prove your point. And Glottis, i Offered you an option to complete that event in a normal way, without making a fool off yourselfe by showing that you WERE NOT ABLE to help those ppl your way, because you suck at helping ppl. The thought off sharing the results with a couple more ppl made you make stupid choises... just proves what kind of an idiot you also were after you eventually pm'd: "we give up". We waited for all to die , over and over again... while according to somme ppl here in this thread DEATH ends an EVENT. At least we gave you 37 chances to prove your idiocy.

4)the orange con salamander's armour factor is rated to high... according to what i picked up that will be the reason why it will be removed from charming lists. So knowing and using the thing is considered an exploit of game contents. Although i have seen ppl use this pet for normal and good purposes as well... it was to help ppl on things that were doable.

but as usual... to know what decent behaviour, community life is all about seem a bit to much for most off you Pea-brained assholes in DAOC to know and to understand.

instead of helping ppl, respecting ppl, working with ppl.... you kill ppl...
threads about greedy assholes kicking ppl from raids for their drop... threads about disrespectfull farmers ignoring any form of cooperation just to fill their personal needs in a game. Failing dozen of times .. but determined to get that little heap of bits&bytes even if it takes them beyond the boundaries of normal thinking and respect.

isn't about time most of you farmers and contents exploiters start thinking that it is time to change things?
That your so called rules of money you use in here.. supply and demand are nothing but bullshit..???

what can i expect... junkies..school drop-outs... unemployed lazy *****... (leaving ppl in bad health and retired ppl out of the picture since they are a minority) they haven't got any real values in life..; so they think they make their RL better by proving themselves in here..... considder those ppl between the brackets as well... help them.. be the human that is pressing those keys.. and make sensable choices... not stupid selffullfilled idiot.

As a person i enjoye it a lot more to meet someone at an in game event... help the lad, lass out on her thing.. then walk out empty handed.
Be it that the other party think i'm an idiot or they respect me for it..; i don't mind..; i know it feels good... wether i get a knife in me back as as soon as i turn it... or be it the favour is returned the same way... i don't care.

Red HATred said:
A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS

bout sums your entire post.. retard.

abusing game mechanics by charming a pet with high AF? are you fucking dumb? well if you think thats abuse then really ive answered my own question.

You want to help others? haha ok my im gonna camp Oil rag for personal gain.. had a revelation whilst wanking in bed did we? decided to champion the under-dog? puh-lease.. anyone else would be convincing, but not someone as self-conceited.. and arrogant as you are... please kindly place your head buck up your rectal passage where it belongs. :m00:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Once more Ironfart you have written a post truly worthy of playgroup.

May your days building Duplo and painting within the lines fill your heart with glee.

btw playing with Duplo....

did you know that this is the base off constructive thinking?
maybee you should have played a bit more with Duplo or lego.. so you would know what it means to be constructive

Red HATred said:
btw playing with Duplo....

did you know that this is the base off constructive thinking?
maybee you should have played a bit more with Duplo or lego.. so you would know what it means to be constructive

also the sign of a child... oo look.. that fits your description too .. whod'a thought it.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
you have no idea what you are talking about..

as we can deduct from your posts in other threads...

you are bored.. stupid and ignorant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom