patetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Lol at Mids and Hibs with their narrowmind caps on again.

If DaoC made a dictionary, you could look up hypocrisy in it and there'd be a picture of Glottis with this quote.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
u need a zerg to kill the gimp Outlaw zerg? GIMPS

shut the fuck up with your 'u'

i was trying to solo in odins in the short while i was online yesterday, just because i play hib doesn't mean i automatically zerg and/or joined yesterdays zerg.

just explaining what usually happens

wake up from your stupid dreamworld where mids are holy than the rest isn't

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Bishibosh said:
calling someone pathetic and repeatedly spelling that wrong is funny :]

So you think it fun when people that cant speak the best english out there, or may be from another country than England and really havent used English anywhere before they entered DAoC. You really think its fun? Or did you just try to flame? Fuck off,***removed***".

Whats fun is when people dont use Capital letters in the start of a sentence.. And think they speak REALLY GOOD ENGLISH!! ;|

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Bishibosh said:
calling someone pathetic and repeatedly spelling that wrong is funny :]

tho i have to agree on this one ^^

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
Akyma you shouldn't really complain about zergs etc. I've lost count of how many times you've decided to add with your group on fg vs fg fights. If you keep adding on fights like that, they WILL zerg you, so imo it's your own fault.kthx

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
plastic said:
Akyma you shouldn't really complain about zergs etc. I've lost count of how many times you've decided to add with your group on fg vs fg fights. If you keep adding on fights like that, they WILL zerg you, so imo it's your own fault.kthx
Plastic,
1º I tired of dont add and die cause some ppl of group got damage 4 any AE, or mezzed.
2º U guild say a lot dont add, but us add a lot (one hit on each and run... leechers 4 the win imo)
3º I got a macro with DONT ADD, but if ppl of my group add i go heal, mezz, etc. If he die need go rb... rs... no tnx.(btw a lot of ppl say: -I add on blizzar cause r a morons, I hate blizzard and the no add ... and more)
4º a)If i see a figth, and only pick albs or hibs, i go mezz ofc.
4º b)If i see mids, FG vs FG i go sit near and see the battle (Die a lot of times cause more hibs/albs come and add :( )
EDIT: No compare add = 2 FG with 6 FG +++, 2 FGs can die but 6 FG of enchaters....(with rr10s in :eek2: )ktnx.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the alb zerg in emain lately has been quite epic. Not really surprised that Hibbs had to gather. :wij: How come we all got the emianers ??can't some of u go join hibb/midd plzzzzzzz :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom