Patching to US Servers

F

F.I.V

Hey all,

There was a bug before with DAoC Europe where you could patch to the US server and connect to them, all that was needed however was a US account.

My friend has quit DAoC over on the US servers and has offered me his old account (nothing too major from what I gather) and I'm interested in checking it out if only for a little while to see just how better off the US players are over there.

The thing I need to know is does anyone know the correct lines to put in the update.dat file to patch to the US servers and/or if anything else is needed to connect to them other than a working account and the correct patch connection.

Thanks in advance all,

A

Addlcove

seeing as the trouble with the us patcher is thta it automatocly connects when it can´t reach EU one try deleting content of update.dat maybe that will hepl it should automaticly connect to US then

maybe

F

F.I.V

Thanks for the quick reply m8, but I tried what you suggested and the SI patcher wouldnt even load once the update.dat file was removed (I actually renamed it "update.datBACKUP") and double clicking camelot.exe just resulted in nothing.

I changed the "english" part of the patch server IP address to "US" and it seems to have worked tho, patched to 1.61c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom