Hmm when i change my update.dat file to:

Mythic Patch
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/english/labyrinth/mpatch.dat
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/english/labyrinth/mpatch.dat

It still loads up the US version! Any ideas what im doing wrong? :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't think the US servers client uses the update.dat file anymore, I think its all done through the new client. That's as I understand it anyway.

If someone with the EU .exe and the update.dat file could host them that might work. Make a copy of your US folders, stick them in and run the .exe.

I think it might just be easier to download it from the GOA site, it shouldn't take too long.

ileks

Part of the furniture
So you have to download the whole game again from goa to play? I can't seem to find the update.dat file in my daoc (US) folder.

Nate

FH is my second home
I started downloading the goa client from it's web-site, cancelled within a minute or so, moved the files to a copy of the US client, patched to EU. 30mb download job done.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Download the EU installer from here

Chronicles of Camelot

Install it, let it update the .exe and start patching.

Close it once you have login.dat, update.dat and the camelot.exe (takes a few seconds) copy/paste these 3 to your desktop, or wherever

Copy the contents of your US folder, whichever one you are up to on EU, DR, Laby etc (I think you have to have Laby on your EU account though, arent all US accounts labby only now?) to the location you are installing it.

Copy/paste the 3 above mentioned files back into the folder, overwriting the US versions.

Run the .exe

Say hello to a 37 meg patch

done.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
will it work if i want to downgrade my US laby client to EU darkness rising?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom