Patchday...

T

tris-

evil kemor :( we will wake up tomorrow and all the servers will be down till dinner time and he wont say a thing :p

O

old.Emma

Anychance of making the summoners soloable Kemor.. ive been after an RA respec since like. well ever.. since 1.57 when the savage RA`s were messed up in costs :(

K

kemor

Coming right up, just polishing some things before posting.

T

tris-

oh btw, whats up with home page? you cant click on anything at the side and server thing doesnt work at the bottom.

O

old.Lianuchta

Noone it seems...

I suppose being 20% of the population isn't low enough for Hib/Pryd...

A

acei

Nice to see the patch is arriving but i don't understand why Hibernia on Prywden and Excalibur haven't been given /level 30? Both of them are obviously under-populated.

P

parisienscot

No rush on the level 30 - I'm sure once the chronicles are working again they'll make a decision on that.

But in the meantime you hibs can get to participate in some major Thidranki madness, which you wouldn't have been able to do if they had given /level 30 on patch day!

N

ning

Originally posted by inqy
Presumably it will be tomorrow (Wed 06/08) as it's usually patchday midweek. So here's my early thread to say: Assume you won't be able to play daoc tomorrow (or whenever patch day turns out to be).

Now if you do assume this, you will be very happy if you happen to even manage to play on the same day as patch day. I know I am and who knows it might go well. But for now, assume the worst and you can only be right or pleasantly surprised.

:m00:

From german news : "Never play on a patchday." :D" :)
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1223

I

inqy

hehe, no they are on 1.63 ain't they?

besides after downloading 1.62, it said welcome to the Euro servers, they are all on 1.62, blah blah.

:m00:

S

sru

French up all ready

Oh yes - no bias here at all - no Sirree : French servers patched first <grin>

T

tris-

sru you forgot last time, they opend english servers first, seems like they are alternating it, frenchies turn this time :)

S

sru

Originally posted by n3wbie
sru you forgot last time, they opend english servers first, seems like they are alternating it, frenchies turn this time :)

<pouts> You spoiled my traditional bash-the-french rant <sigh> <looks for other topic>

C

cougar-

Originally posted by sru
<pouts> You spoiled my traditional bash-the-french rant <sigh> <looks for other topic>

good try atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom