Patchday...

I

inqy

Presumably it will be tomorrow (Wed 06/08) as it's usually patchday midweek. So here's my early thread to say: Assume you won't be able to play daoc tomorrow (or whenever patch day turns out to be).

Now if you do assume this, you will be very happy if you happen to even manage to play on the same day as patch day. I know I am and who knows it might go well. But for now, assume the worst and you can only be right or pleasantly surprised.

:m00:

H

Hargh

Bah almost duplicate post! Why don't you do some work??? Deleting mine :D

C

cougar-

give news !give news !give news !give news !

T

tris-

well unless they update the news today, it wont be till next wednesday.

B

boomeruk

givf patch!

wanna play with my new pet :D

S

Sharma

hope its tomorrow, i have a plethora of alts to level o//

T

tris-

dont hope its tomorrow, you will only come here and fill the place whith whines if it aint :)

O

old.Tohtori

What's today's patch? Some kind of meatsoup? Does the chef recommend it?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Zarff
aye agree with the silly Swede !:eek:

Agree with the silly danish on the silly swede comment! :great:

O

old.Zarff

Agree with the silly danish on the silly swede comment
Agree with the silly Unknown nationality with the silly Dane on the silly Swede comment! :eek:

C

Cush

I dont agree with the fat dorf!.. but with the swede(unless he is from åmål)

W

Wij

Originally posted by sharma
hope its tomorrow, i have a plethora of alts to level o//

nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Cush
I dont agree with the fat dorf!.. but with the swede(unless he is from åmål)

he is from alingsås so it's np for you to agree! :clap:

S

Sandariel ^^

Patchdays rock, loads of:
"FFS!1212 GOA YoU Lameez0r!111 I tooK D4y 0ff f0r patch!11 CAn'T Playy FFSSS2333323331890z123"-Threads around :)

Hooray :D

Pure entertainment imo :D

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Wij
nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf

Why nerf alts? :<

K

kinag

Cause all the alts will be Savages and Mana Chanters :p

T

tris-

no news yet, who want to bet patch isnt out till october? :p

K

Keogh

I really don't understand why GOA can't patch the English server's when they get the patch from Mythic. Why should we have to wait for the translations to French and German. I'd bet every penny I have that if the original language of the patch was French they'd get it straight away long before any translations done. :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Keogh
I really don't understand why GOA can't patch the English server's when they get the patch from Mythic. Why should we have to wait for the translations to French and German. I'd bet every penny I have that if the original language of the patch was French they'd get it straight away long before any translations done. :D

its been said, its been rehashed 50 times over:

If they were to patch to exc/pryd first, the servers would be flooded with german/french ppl wanting it before the rest, hence defeating the purpose of having euro servers.

T

Twaize

They will prolly not release 1.62 but bundle it with 1.64 :puke:
That would be GOA style :rolleyes:

T

tris-

or they dont release 1.64 and bundle it with ToA :D

T

tris-

check the home page, summit funky happening with the server thingy at the bottom

G

Gewny

actually I think this bundeling stuff up is rather nice, have u seen what goes on in us on there patch day ? It can take up to several days before the game is runnig good after a patch. And all these small fixes we get right away (ofc we get some other bugs but atleast to mee it seems like we get "smoother" patchings).

So to me the only negative is that we are a little time after US.

T

tris-

so you like bundeling? what if they bundless from v1.45 upto 1.64 wouild you like that? :p

G

Gewny

well its deffo better than

day one : patching servers down 3 hours, servers remains up 1 hour then down again for 3 to fix the patch.

the the servers are down one and each of the following 3 days to fix bugs since the patch.

ofc it has to be moderate but doing it like 2 patches in a row is an OK deal I think.

T

tris-

yeh 2 patches but not 4 or something :p
if there is no news by 4 o clock then i dont think patch will be this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom