Patch

M

Manic Miner

they'll prolly add it last thing friday (CET time but our prime time so we loose out on playing time) as per usual so that they then have to come in at the weekend like marters to patch the patch - again as per usual.

B

bone_idle

Yeah they do it friday afternoon so we can play with the new bugs all weekend. :)

F

Faeldawn

Wonder how you lot woulda coped with GOA's "Lets-patch-the-game-once-a-year-and-still-fuck-it-up" way of doing things ;)

E

Esoteric

Faeld I did mate and it makes me :puke:

SOE Prowmised Patch this Week...... Yep think we get it today and have bugs all weekend tho we should not cause apparently according to them the wonderful test server should iron out all the crap... <I hold my breath>.

Plus Werners down now geese...

At least I should get my ratzpadGS soon so I can aim properly, soo many times my bloody mouse got stuck on my current pad :-/.

S

Stonebits

I just thank to dear god that Sony had the sense to do their own 'European' server instead of farming it out to a company that will take their game and cock it up....

When I realised you could look up your character on sony's site I thought wow.....

But then I remembered DOAC has had this feature for ages... Just that GOA fooked it up so that this doesnt work anymore..... ho hum.... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread