patch problem

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
any 1 else got problem with this patch ? i get sometime to 8% and sometime to 18% or even been to 32% then get program not responde. any 1 else ?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ye same, just kill it in task manager and go again. you don't lose what you've alrdy downloaded.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
martenz said:
i do it make me start again :puke: for me

Well on 2 occasions i had dl 1.2 mb+1.4mb seperate as i had same problem as u mentioned above , and it doesnt register what i have already dl as being dl ><

Im on 28.8k atm as im about to upgrade so 1.8kb/sec , so i was fair pissed :p

Then i walk away for 5h to let it dl and ... guess what ... i got the prob u mentioned above 10 secs after i left pc , FS>< :eek2:

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
got 68% then dead it now take more than 4 hour to do this i would rather do :sex: or :drink: but have no girl and cannot drink life is shit

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
this game need to be like eve download u can do it not via game and then patch it make easier to download via a mangement tool and patch. other people must have problem ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
martenz - the % is how much to go.

If you started off it was a 44 meg patch, try patching now you'll have much less.

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
it start at 1% and goes up you say it is how much left ? how can this be?

still near 5 hour to patch a game is not good

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
martenz said:
it start at 1% and goes up you say it is how much left ? how can this be?

still near 5 hour to patch a game is not good

yes the first time you started it it was 44 megs. (see the bottom line marked Total:)

The second time (assuming you made it to 10%) it'd be 39.6 meg

The third time (since you said you got 68% on one) it'll be down to 14 meg...

the %age is how much you've downloaded of the amount from the time you started the patcher.

If you hadn't patched since SI release with the SI client it'd be a lot more than 46 meg I imagine.

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
if this is true it still bad i think to take this long to patch with so many stops

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
i get to 58% on pregame.mpk and it die. that was 7.9 meg into 13.9 meg file. i start again and it go from 1% on same file and has 13.9 meg to go. this for me says that i start again and again and again. i give up and go bed as this is not good way to spend evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom