Patch or Chronicles ??

C

Cashandcarry

I dont know about everyone else but I like seeing how my guild and character is progressing in terms of RPs on the chronicles (and all the offshoot websites).

Does anyone have any news on when the Excalibur Chronicles wil be fixed. For our guild its currently 2.5 million RPs out of date !!

Anyway, I was wondering why Goa was n't devoting time to fixing it? Does anyone know? Is it because they are busy working on the next patch?

In my opinion surely it would be better to fix the Chronicles and delay the latest patch by say 2 days !!! Or is that just too much common sense...

Please please fix the damn Chronicles !!!

U

Urme the Legend

GOA blames Mythic .. GOA hasn't gotten the right files.

F

findannain

they are all sunbathing in tahiti realy so fat chance you'll have it soon

R

Randalff

atm I want the patch more :) only cuz thanes r getting less gimped ;)

L

Ljors

First of all i would like to see them lose all that fancy Flash. Get us a regular text-based Chronicle and ill be satisfied.

I have sent numerous of complaints via Rightnow. They are only refering to technical issues and other yada yada. And they have the nerve to close the report since i havent replied within 48 hours. Fat chance of replying since i get a server-error message from GOA saying that the mailaddres doesnt exsist.

YAY! I lub u GOA. You are doing a great job etc etc! (big fat chunk of irony there, in case u didnt notice)

But hey! Patch first. Then maybe you can get to fixing the Chronicle.

Oh wait there is a new patch we must translate. Darn, will have to wait just a little bit longer then :/

R

redknapp

Well I would rather have both, but in GOA terms that like asking for god on a stick.

If it were one or the other, id rather have the patch, as this one is a real beauty. Some nice new quests, and Albs that are actually a challenge to kill.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Yay ! Another patch ! What phenominal game-play enhancement will they throw at us next ? Advanced nautical ballet for mezzed mud-worms in RVR ?

O

old.Verata

Guys, instead posting countless whine threads (which serve no prupous whatsoever), go and read one of the earlier threads.

GOA is waiting for info from Mythic before they can do anything about the XML. Mythic have been screwing them around for over a month now. It's not GOA's fault.

The next patch (1.60) is going live on the internal servers this week which hopefully will mean we're up to 1.60 on the live servers before the end of the month (this isn't official - it's a *hopeful* based on previous patches timing).

Don't go blaming GOA if you don't know whose fault it is.

Is this really your guys idea of a solution? Post a whiny little vaguely sarcastic/ironic comment on a forum that no-one from GOA or Mythic will read? Do something constructive rather - mail MYTHIC about our lack on XML data...

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Verata
Guys, instead posting countless whine threads (which serve no prupous whatsoever), go and read one of the earlier threads.

GOA is waiting for info from Mythic before they can do anything about the XML. Mythic have been screwing them around for over a month now. It's not GOA's fault.

The next patch (1.60) is going live on the internal servers this week which hopefully will mean we're up to 1.60 on the live servers before the end of the month (this isn't official - it's a *hopeful* based on previous patches timing).

Don't go blaming GOA if you don't know whose fault it is.

Is this really your guys idea of a solution? Post a whiny little vaguely sarcastic/ironic comment on a forum that no-one from GOA or Mythic will read? Do something constructive rather - mail MYTHIC about our lack on XML data...

mailing goa won't boost one's post count ;)

F

findannain

verata if goa can't fix a lousy thing like this on their own then they are utter idiots. They are hosting this game for more then a year now and they still don't understand a bit of it's coding. WTF are they doing there on them nifty little goa desks? play cards all day and look cool? as always they shove their own little mistakes on to mythic. easy isn't it, let them handle it. sure i wanna host this and make money out of it but you surely don't expect me to fix any bugs do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom