Patch Notes 168b

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
belived it too... but by giving clerics the crush spec line kinda takes the utility from friars abit... but else some nice changes... none on friars tho :< and that warrior is good execpt the new thing they get :eek:

a shame its just a dream...

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
So you tried here after the peopel on VN-board told you to stuff it...

Brite

Banned
Our intend was to adress the worst problems, players have at this time und balance RvR more - for solo, group and large scale RvR, for the different kinds of classes (casters vs. hybrids vs. melees vs stealthers) and for both hard core gamers and casual gamers.

when it says that you start to wonder if its bullshit :p

- in reaction to massive community discussions, we introduce "Buff Range". All concentration based buffs now fade, if the buffed character leaves a 3000 loc range of person who buffed him und regains the buffs in the moment of entering this zone again.

then you think wtf ?

- following macros can be no longer used on enemy targets: /follow, /stick

here when you start to laugh :p

- all instant crowd control spells have been removed.

and here confirms the QQ

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
You had me up to the point about buff ranges and /stick on targets :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Where is my Armsman love? :p

Give armsmen the abbility to wield polearm and 2-handed weapons without needing to train in them (just need to train in damage type, thrust/slash/crush)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Damon_D said:

So glad you read all the posts <your IQ score is 10>

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Why would I.. I just see some bullshit thats allready been spammed on other boards , and it pisses me off...do I have to read the entire thread to find out that I think it suxx's..I think not.. I guesse your score max's out at -87 or so dude......

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Best patchnotes I have ever read

Edit: And for u Damon_D If u had read a little more he says that he copied it from vnboards, not wrote it himself. Get a clue

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
rofl, this patch is gonna blow RvR wide open lol .......tbh I love it. Good thing they never took FH away and no more /assist groups neither :flame: /t% i guess then :eek:
Doh. :(

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Tip said:
Cannot take credit, was copied from US boards, thought it was funny though ;)

Damon_D said:

Idiot

Damon_D said:
Why would I.. I just see some bullshit thats allready been spammed on other boards , and it pisses me off...do I have to read the entire thread to find out that I think it suxx's..I think not.. I guesse your score max's out at -87 or so dude......

Obnoxious Idiot :twak:

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
I liked this part:

- "Group Purge", "Brilliant Aura of Reflection", "Speed of Sound", "Bunker Of Faith" and "Perfect Ressurection" have been taken out.

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
I believed the first few lines and got excited when I suw the buffbot nerf. But as said before a lot of this stuff would be nice to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom