Patch FTP!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, I hate using the Blizzard patcher. For some reason it plays havoc with my network connection :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
hurrah, thanks for that, shame that none of the servers are up though.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
shame my net at home is still not up. and that im working today. and that if im lucky enough for BT to fix my line by time i get home 2nite all the school kids will be patching and bleh and bleh some more.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
its the same file isnt it? :p

thanks for links anyway, painful watching it trying to download at 2.00kb/s :puke:
Seriously sounds like you're getting firewalled.

Had no problems using the Blizzard downloader at ~ 110-150 kB/sec earlier today. (which is far from what I could get, but still decent enough)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Whisperess said:
Seriously sounds like you're getting firewalled.

Had no problems using the Blizzard downloader at ~ 110-150 kB/sec earlier today. (which is far from what I could get, but still decent enough)

probably am, but last time i fiddled with it it stopped working for a week, then randomly started again, so im just gonna follow the age old principle "if it aint broken, dont try to fix it!!" :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
probably am, but last time i fiddled with it it stopped working for a week, then randomly started again, so im just gonna follow the age old principle "if it aint broken, dont try to fix it!!" :p
sounds more like "... and if it is; deny it!" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom