Patch Day?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Is it?

All servers down and i cant access GOA website for some reason :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
nope, server maintenence. "the final stage of their upgrading of the servers"

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Got the site to load eventually:

General server maintenance
[2004-20-01]

Wednesday morning the 21st of January, we are going to perform a maintenance of our entire game platform. The game servers will be unavailable all morning and most likely part of the afternoon. This maintenance will be the final part of our plans started early December to keep our servers up to date and to offer the best gaming experience possible to all.

All servers will be shutdown at 8 :15am GMT (9 :15am CET) on Wednesday, 21st of January. If everything goes according to schedule, they should come back around 1pm GMT (2pm CET).

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
GOA said:
General server maintenance
[2004-20-01]

Wednesday morning the 21st of January, we are going to perform a maintenance of our entire game platform. The game servers will be unavailable all morning and most likely part of the afternoon. This maintenance will be the final part of our plans started early December to keep our servers up to date and to offer the best gaming experience possible to all.

All servers will be shutdown at 8 :15am GMT (9 :15am CET) on Wednesday, 21st of January. If everything goes according to schedule, they should come back around 1pm GMT (2pm CET).

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/home.php

xoboll

Fledgling Freddie
lets see how long it takes for the crashes to start again..

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
was quite good tbh cos i was gonna get up this morning and play a bit of daoc, then thought nah fuck it i'll have a morning in bed :D

got up in afternoon logged in and apparantly servers had just come up

sweet timing tbh

English

Fledgling Freddie
was quite good tbh cos i was gonna get up this morning and play a bit of daoc, then thought nah fuck it i'll have a morning in bed

got up in afternoon logged in and apparantly servers had just come up

sweet timing tbh

o_O beat your record of getting up at 6PM yet? :D

:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom