Patch 1 Info

Discussion in 'Lock On: Modern Air Combat' started by Cdr, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Cdr

Cdr Guest

Well, the games not out yet here in the UK (2morrow - HURRAH!), and there's already a patch being tested.

Here's the info taken from the LOMAC Official Forums.

2. Gumbo

Gumbo Guest

Uhoh.

3. Megatron

Megatron Guest

hehe, its hard enough as it is :)

Im just going through the training at the moment, flyings hard enough :(
    But the game really is sweet :) Needs a lot of ram though if you wanna play on high settings.

4. Running fine on 512 here.

5. Megatron

Megatron Guest

Puter reset itself today after some mid air combat :/ Think it overheated. All my millions of fans are fine too, rather odd.

Ive turned my settings down a bit and its fine now in regards to playability, i just got awful stuttering for a few seconds while approaching land, firing missles etc (ie when its loading new textures) with the high settings. Guess the old rad 9800 pro will have to wait till after christmas before i can get a new mobo, ram and cpu to feed it :D

6. Cdr

Cdr Guest

hehe

It is a very very cpu / gpu intensive game. And in all honesty I doubt a top of the range PC could run everything at high and still get decent FPS. It certainly is future-proof.

7. Mine does :(

8. Cdr

Cdr Guest

Including water?

9. Yes, especially water. As i always seem to be hurtling towards vast amounts of it very quickly :(