Can't get enough of FH
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.87i Release Notes
Class and item notes
February 1, 2007

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Players may now select near, medium or far for the clipping range of figures through the Options screen.

- A loading bar has been added to the game start up splash screen. Note: This will only be visible in the Catacombs client and higher.

- The range in which a pet can be commanded to attack has been increased from 1500 units to 2000 units.

CLASS CHANGES AND NOTES

Bards

- A new line of Spec Armor Factor buffs has been added to the Bard's Nurture spec line.

Level Name Effect
6 Lesser Shield of Ivy 20 Armor Factor
12 Shield of Ivy 27 Armor Factor
18 Greater Shield of Ivy 35 Armor Factor
25 Wrap of Ivy 43 Armor Factor
34 Shroud of Ivy 55 Armor Factor
44 Blanket of Ivy 67 Armor Factor

Bonedancers

- Commander pets now have an assist ability which defaults to 'on' for all commander pets when summoned. Bonedancers can turn this ability off and back on again via keyword command "assist". The ability enables sub pets to attack whatever the Commander pet is directed to attack by the Bonedancer.

- Fossil Soldiers will now equip a shield when they wield a one-handed axe. Note: This does not give the Soldiers the ability to use Shield Styles.

- The duration of Melee Commanders' and Fossil Soldiers' Charge ability has been increased in duration to 10 seconds.

- The values of the Bone Army baseline and Spec line Damage Over Time (DoT) spells have been increased at higher levels. The new progressions are as follows:

Level Name Effect
2 Lesser Bones to Grit 4 Damage/tick
3 Bones to Grit 6 Damage/tick
4 Lesser Bones to Dirt 9 Damage/tick
6 Bones to Dirt 13 Damage/tick
10 Lesser Bones to Silt 16 Damage/tick
13 Bones to Silt 21 Damage/tick
17 Lesser Bones to Dust 27 Damage/tick
23 Bones to Dust 34 Damage/tick
29 Lesser Bones to Powder 45 Damage/tick
36 Bones to Powder 50 Damage/tick
44 Lesser Bones to Ash 55 Damage/tick
50 Bones to Ash 60 Damage/tick

1 Soften Bones 2 Damage/tick
3 Disperse Bones 6 Damage/tick
5 Liquify Bones 9 Damage/tick
7 Melt Bones 13 Damage/tick
10 Render Bone 16 Damage/tick
13 Bones to Blood 22 Damage/tick
16 Soften Skeleton 30 Damage/tick
22 Disperse Skeleton 38 Damage/tick
28 Liquify Skeleton 46 Damage/tick
35 Melt Skeleton 54 Damage/tick
44 Render Skeleton 62 Damage/tick
49 Skeleton to Blood 70 Damage/tick

20 Cloud of Rot 21 Damage/tick
26 Cloud of Decay 31 Damage/tick
32 Cloud of Deterioration 41 Damage/tick
38 Cloud of Decomposition 51 Damage/tick
47 Cloud of Dessication 61 Damage/tick

- The Bone Spurs Damage Add line for Bone Warriors now has a small Area Effect component to match the line's other pet-cast buffs.

- The Compress Skeleton line of Direct Damage snares in the Bone Mystics line has had its cast time reduced to 2.8 seconds.

- All spells in the Bone Guardians spell line between 29 and 39 have been reduced by one level. (The Powder Skeleton spell was previously at level 29, it will now be level 28, etc). This is to allow the Augment Bone Army spell to properly be awarded at level 39.

- The Shroud of Fear line of spells in the Bone Guardians Spell Line has been changed from an Area Effect Focus Snare spell to a castable Direct Damage/Snare spell. It has a 3 second cast time, 1500 range and 350 radius.

Level Name Effect Cost
23 Shroud of Fear Bonus: -35%/Damage: 60 (Body) 14
30 Shroud of Despair Bonus: -35%/Damage: 80 (Body) 19
41 Shroud of Cowardice Bonus: -35%/Damage: 100 (Body) 26
49 Shroud of Dread Bonus: -35%/Damage: 120 (Body) 32

Champions

- Champions have received a new line of spells in their Valor spell line. This is an endurance reduction chant, similar to the chant added to skalds in 1.87.

Level Name Effect
12 Chant of Energy 10%
22 Chant of Stamina 15%
32 Chant of Persistence 20%
42 Chant of Tenacity 25%

Clerics

- The range on Divine Wrath, Divine Fury and Divine Vengeance has been increased to 1000 units.

- The range on the Minor Smite, and Holy Anger spell lines has been increased to 1500 units.

Mentalists

- Mentalists have received a new line of spells in their Illusions spell line. It is a permanent 100% charm, similar to the charm added to Spiritmasters in 1.87

Level Name Max Charm Level
11 Phantom Adversary 26
20 Ghostly Adversary 40
32 Dream Adversary 50

Friars

- A new line of Concentration based Haste buffs has been added to the Friar's Enhancements spec line.

Level Name Effect
2 Imbue Lesser Haste Target hasted: 8%
10 Imbue Haste Target hasted: 10%
20 Imbue Greater Haste Target hasted: 12%
31 Imbue Lesser Alacrity Target hasted: 15%
40 Imbue Alacrity Target hasted: 17%
50 Imbue Greater Alacrity Target hasted: 20%

Healers

- A new line of Spec Armor Factor buffs has been added to the Healer's Augmentation spec line.

Level Name Effect
6 Eir's Lesser Shield 20 Armor Factor
12 Eir's Shield 27 Armor Factor
18 Eir's Lesser Guard 35 Armor Factor
25 Eir's Guard 43 Armor Factor
34 Eir's Lesser Barrier 55 Armor Factor
44 Eir's Barrier 67 Armor Factor

Hunters

- Hunter wolf pets have had their Dash ability increased in duration to 10 seconds.

Spiritmasters

- The charm spell introduced earlier in 1.87 now has an updated graphic.

NEW FRONTIERS NOTES

- The bindpoints at the border keeps on the New Frontiers side have been adjusted to accommodate the newly updated border keeps.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

General

- The floors of the new border keeps have been updated for clients that are able to display Atlantis terrain. You will not see the new textures if you are running a client using Classic textures.

General - Albion

- Master Narudos will no longer spam players who are crafting in the courtyard below.

- The aggression radius of the Granite and Stonecrush Giants in Dartmoor has been reduced.

General - Midgard

- The aggression radius of the Drakulv and Svartalfs in Malmohus has been reduced.

General - Hibernia

- The aggression radius of the Glimmerlings in Sheeroe Hills has been reduced.

SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES

Item Notes

- Tinderboxes will now drop at more level-appropriate ranges for mobs in Shrouded Isles. This will make the drops more consistent with their implementation in the classic zones. This fixes a concern where players were killing mobs and receiving a tinderbox that seemed too low compared to the monster level.

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

General

- The Scholars, Loremasters and Sages in the Hall of Heroes now have a title which indicates the region of the artifacts they accept.

- Grapple will now have a one minute re-use timer.

- The stun feedback spell from Ceremonial Bracers will no longer prevent the user of Grapple from being affected by the Grapple stun.

Item Notes - General

- The Necromancer version of the 'Ring of Fire' artifact has been updated so the /use and /use2 icons match the icons on the other versions of this item.

LABYRINTH WORLD NOTES

Item Notes

- The proc rate of Knit Wounds on the Tough Snegli Skin has been reduced.

- The polearm weapon, 'Vile', has been updated so it properly reflects the type of polearm that it is and the damage that it does.

- A number of Hibernian spellbound handwraps were updated so they salvage for the proper material type.

CLASSIC SERVER

- Players on the classic server cluster can now properly zone from the Demon's Breach dungeons into the appropriate battleground.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
- Grapple will now have a one minute re-use timer.

- The stun feedback spell from Ceremonial Bracers will no longer prevent the user of Grapple from being affected by the Grapple stun.
thats about time, no more wardens or thanes abusing it in 1on1

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Mids and Hibs now get Spec AF, so you can all stop whining about not having now :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Illudian said:
And friars :(
i dont fight friars, so i dont care :p. But mostly thanes that im happy about missing it, as they could do it and kill most classes within the "stun"

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gibbo said:
Mids and Hibs now get Spec AF, so you can all stop whining about not having now :)

when we get a paladin AF chant to that stacks with it, then we will stop. :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

What are you talking about? Paladin AF chant does not stack with cleric spec af.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
But they dont have a con base hast spell so dont QQ to much about pally af stacking =) ( well i dont think they do)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Friars

- A new line of Concentration based Haste buffs has been added to the Friar's Enhancements spec line.

Level Name Effect
2 Imbue Lesser Haste Target hasted: 8%
10 Imbue Haste Target hasted: 10%
20 Imbue Greater Haste Target hasted: 12%
31 Imbue Lesser Alacrity Target hasted: 15%
40 Imbue Alacrity Target hasted: 17%
50 Imbue Greater Alacrity Target hasted: 20%
NM above post i missed that :)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
i see a whole lotta crap but no minstrel love.. champion & healer love ffs :< even more friar love :/ but no minstrel :<<< gib

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
i see a whole lotta crap but no minstrel love.. champion & healer love ffs :< even more friar love :/ but no minstrel :<<< gib

The friar love absolutely defies all rational logic. Why would give a class that is typically only used in caster groups a haste buff? Especially when those caster groups almost certainly already have a theurg. Especially when Minstrel is in need of love and is in direct competition with theurg for a group space. If it had of been given to minstrel instead this would at least have taken one of the many many advantages theurg had in their favour. Also would have saved the solo minstrel some money in haste charges :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Music classes changes incoming, but not in 1.87.

if you read the previous notes you would notice skald has already got a end reduction buff and a combat usable health regen (unlike the unusable out of combat only song mincers get) in 1.87, bard has now got spec shield buff in 1.87. Sounds like all the music except mincers already getting love no?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
if you read the previous notes you would notice skald has already got a end reduction buff and a combat usable health regen (unlike the unusable out of combat only song mincers get) in 1.87, bard has now got spec shield buff in 1.87. Sounds like all the music except mincers already getting love no?
Yes :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
So they gonna give clerics a pet or demez then ?

The watering down of realm specific spells continues...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Why shuld we care about any of these changes, our servers will be closed time we get any of this :p Dooooooooooooooooooom

And tbh, Mincers dont REALLY need love, its ALbs that need to stop leavin them out of grps purely cos they want all SUPER KILLZOR ARPEE CLASSES instead, when a Minstrel brings stupid amounts of utility to a grp still :p

Altho... Seein as skalds got powersong and ablative, they really shuld give mincers the same DPS battlesong skalds get too. oh and 2handers hehe

But what do i care i dont play anymore :p

(Oh , notice the BD love keeps coming lmfao )

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
knighthood said:
Why shuld we care about any of these changes, our servers will be closed time we get any of this :p Dooooooooooooooooooom

And tbh, Mincers dont REALLY need love, its ALbs that need to stop leavin them out of grps purely cos they want all SUPER KILLZOR ARPEE CLASSES instead, when a Minstrel brings stupid amounts of utility to a grp still :p

Altho... Seein as skalds got powersong and ablative, they really shuld give mincers the same DPS battlesong skalds get too. oh and 2handers hehe

But what do i care i dont play anymore :p

(Oh , notice the BD love keeps coming lmfao )

Im amazed, you answer a quite neutral thread starter with a kind of negativity, even though his post is "only" of informative character. Telling us all that it has no use cause our servers will be closed long before we will get this patch.

Maybe you are right, that the Excal/Prydwen cluster will be closed, and chars moved elsewhere, and so what. To me it does not matter if there is only 1 server left in the world, if so DaoC is still playable. There is a world outside the UK cluster servers you know. If you dont speak German or French, i can tell you that your skin will help you a lot. Have you ever tried to log into one of the other servers, you will soon find out, that it is not so difficult, especially not if you stay on your "own" realm as i can see is Albion.

It will make no sense to me at least that we do not get an offer to move, or simply just get moved to another EU or US server, this is commercial life and as long as they can make a profit of the game, it is better to have 1 french cluster for example and one german cluster in europe, waiting for the posibility to cluster worldwide with the us.

If they decide to move ppl seperately or guildwise i have no idea about, but i think it will be done.

I think your frustration is comming from the lack of players, and i can also see from your post that you dont even play for the time beeing. Of cause you can post on FH as everybody else playing DaoC or another game, you just need an internet connection.

If on the other hand you choose to post here, i think the least the rest of the board members could expect from you, is that you come with some constructive information, opinion or you choose simply to read what the rest are writing, cause negativity towards this game we can not use to anything, especially not from a person without an active DaoC account.

Best Regards,

Vonwar

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Normalizing realms across the board.
They told us it wasn't in the plan for years, guess some1 took the hint lol

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
So they gonna give clerics a pet or demez then ?

The watering down of realm specific spells continues...

aye. me no like :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Pretty nice changes imo..

Mentalists might come out and play alittle now :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i like it very much tbh.

how much spec points do bards and skalds have now ?

1.5 or 1.8 ?

if they are 1.8, expect shield spec and 1.8 spec points inc on mincers soon i guess.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
o0 50 Aug Healers are coming quiet the Haste+Spec af bots god intended ;)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
as usual mythic didnt get it right , was sposed to be either haste or af on the shammy (af been the sensible solution)

can still not get same timer effectiveness with 1 bb i mid as hibs or albs are able to with 1 bb.

also dont see many 44 aug specced healers in rvr , so that what a yellow spec af we get ?

kivik

Part of the furniture
dub said:
as usual mythic didnt get it right , was sposed to be either haste or af on the shammy (af been the sensible solution)

can still not get same timer effectiveness with 1 bb i mid as hibs or albs are able to with 1 bb.

also dont see many 44 aug specced healers in rvr , so that what a yellow spec af we get ?

Was thinking exactly the same, just useless for everyone who doesn't pay for 3 accounts...

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Funney stuff, the only usefull solo ML ability (although on a 10 min timer thanks to the cb timer) just went away for my class - no, one don't use end or power tapping styles, that use huge amount of end, when one got dd proc styles that use huge amount of end, and got about same amount of HP that a squirrel got.

Only BG left thats is usefull, and thats only if grouped, and it's a boring, pretty OP thing to have.

Seems like camping at towers and bridges with StormLord is what i could do, to have use of my ML line...

tuut tuuut! How fun, mby i could camp a corner at a bridge letting some SM kill inc stuff while i BG him/her... Wow, thats an intresting and challenging gameplay, lol.

Semi-usefull ML-line (StormLord with nice spells with casttimes that will allow lvl 20 assasins to lvl up, buffup, travel to brynja and PA me before i'm done casting) or groups (BG and grapple in the oh so fun BattleMaster line).

Crap, i think i made my very first real whine at FH, go me go me, go go go!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeeeaah.. Battlemaster is useless besides cb+grapple-abuse and bg'ing..

Riiiiiight..

Get a grip, would you? :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom