Patch 1.60 and Minstrels

A

aavarn

On Pendragon now.

Anyone else feel a bit aggrieved that the skills previously reserved for assassin type classes are now going to be given to minstrels too?

I see no reason why a minstrel would be able to climb keep walls, for example. Don't really mind them getting the other benefits (Distractions/Danger Sense) but climb walls is such an assassin only skill it just doesn't fit on a minstrel IMO - you might as well give them Critical Strike as well.

O

old.LandShark

You think we wanted this?
Hmm, this so helps us!
Yes, we were sure clamoring for climb wall!
Safefall is nice but climb wall?? We wanted some way of negating see hidden, you don't know how fucking annoying it is to have your 47-after-items stealth seen through by some green RP-leecher NS who runs over and tickles you out of stealth, shortly followed by his group squishing you.
So yes, I feel aggreived that Mythic did their usual band-aid "ooh, isn't that nice?" fix on our stealth and consider us now finished. All I can hope is that we catch the edge of archer stealth loving, since we sure as hell caught the edges of their nerfs :rolleyes:

That said if solo assassins wish to have SH and come fight me 1v1 after 1.60, they're more than welcome. As it is I fear very few assassins, after ablative and longer stun - hmmm. Bring it.

A

aavarn

I'll take that as 'No' then landshark - you don't believe it was appropriate to get climb walls either.

Anyone actually think this change makes sense?

A

Aule Valar

well they're trying to give mids the best tanks, and hibs already have the best casters, so maybe they want alb to be the stealth realm, soon infiltrators will be getting uncapped evade 20, and armsmen will have a group stealth chant

Users who are viewing this thread