Patch 1.55 XP in RvR and RP's for a rez

T

taromas

I see the first bug comming up......

Get yourself killed by a guard and the rezzer gets RP's.....

S

snox

Please note that you will not get Realm Points for resurrecting someone if they did not "give" Realm Points when they were killed

Dont think Guars get rp ;)

Y

Yussef

The damage add capping is to stop Reavers and co in Shrouded Isles being powerlevelled as fast, thats what I think.

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

The ressurection realm point idea seems fine to me, may bring the healing fingers out of retirement.

Sure, I'll be ressurecting for the realm points, not to be a good sammaritan though. I hardly ever ressurected anyone apart from those in my group during my few forays into the mindlessness of emain, that will change though if this change goes live.

Finally healers are being rewarded, can't really grasp why people are complaining so vehemently, at least they have more chance of being ressurected, even if it is a 'gimpy' ressurection.

I'd definitely like to see crowd control realm points introduced, awarded when the mesmerised or stunned enemy is killed, for the other support classes who can't ressurect.

Originally posted by old.Yussef
The damage add capping is to stop Reavers and co in Shrouded Isles being powerlevelled as fast, thats what I think.
That's a very good point. Level 50 reavers, necromancers, whatever within 3 days of Shrouded Isles coming out would seem to take some mystery out of the new classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom