Patch 1.1.2

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Latest reports from all WL's i know say still quite buggy in most Orvr zones especially where there is a vertical element (bridges, chasms etc). Apparently most SC's are pretty good now though - pet rarely gets lost.

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

As i see it , now its even easier to control a zone .

So far outnumbered realms could play on tactics a bit by moving to other zones to avoid the lockup of a zone.

As it will be in next patch they won't have a chance, Warcamps will be camp'd even more wich will leave no option for the underpopulated.

I guess the capital can be attacked every day , so far it was only 2 or 3 times arround the weekend.

Lol more crap gaming evenings in compleet ridicilous PQ farm raids, defences.

All this crap lockup bullsh*t is destroying endgame.

DAOC's AC raids were a pain in the ass , this will only get wurse , give back that good game ffs.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
well you dont have to enter a zone strictly thro the flight master you know,

Pet pathing still borked in pve, set pet on mob and it tends to run about for a bit normally straight into another mob or two

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
correct

Somehow u can't get it in a destro's warband head to do so.

Only thing u get is a rain of knowall comments and calling names wich only results in the WB leader to go pve a bit or Wb falling apart.

Ye i know its the OMFG i'm a destroleetmofowhocankillthemallbyrunningoutthewarcampsolowithawholerealmtohealmeonmyassrealmweplayonatm.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
As i see it , now its even easier to control a zone .

So far outnumbered realms could play on tactics a bit by moving to other zones to avoid the lockup of a zone.

As it will be in next patch they won't have a chance, Warcamps will be camp'd even more wich will leave no option for the underpopulated.

Destruction already employing non-zone-leaving tactics that work on Karak-Hirn. You'll have to wade through the rhetoric from both sides on WHA but basically zone defense without leaving a zone is already viable even when facing superior numbers. Although there will be new zone mechanics with the Domination system, it should still be possible to defend a zone successfully...

... but only if you try.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah with the domination system surely an underpopulated realm could just sneak in and ninja a single bo in order to prevent a zone from being locked. I don't think leaving a zone to play somewhere else should be considered a 'tactic'.

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah with the domination system surely an underpopulated realm could just sneak in and ninja a single bo in order to prevent a zone from being locked. I don't think leaving a zone to play somewhere else should be considered a 'tactic'.

Unless ur so outnumbered u have no other options
For example :

Last attack on IC.

defenders 20
attackers 102

fell landing was taken arround 2400 cet or something there was not 1 Fwb to defend against the 3+FG wb attackers

if everywhere u move on the near to lock zone only gives a zerg versus a small group or small WB then the attempts to sneak something away drops fast , its not only about zone control but also about having a fight instead of :

U are disabled , u are hit for x damage by 100 different names , respawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom