passwords

A

astriix

I got my *game* password instantly, but ofcors i didn't update my account, so i cant play..it jus says account closed..cus.. yea..

so they say they giving us new *sub* passwords? when are they? i reckon 1 hour before they reopen sub.. would make sense..

Has anyone had there sub passwords yet?

C

Coim-

Originally posted by astriix
I got my *game* password instantly, but ofcors i didn't update my account, so i cant play..it jus says account closed..cus.. yea..

so they say they giving us new *sub* passwords? when are they? i reckon 1 hour before they reopen sub.. would make sense..

Has anyone had there sub passwords yet?
Don't think so. Knowing GOA it'll be something insane like a day before sub pages open. And no, noone should have their new sub passes yet.

P

pitspawn

GOA clearly dont give a shit. Ive sent an email to mythic US support centre of my opinion of GOA. Maybe if Mythic start to see the crap we are putting up with here they can speed up the process of fixing it somehow.

I *REALLY* wish they'd just give us a news update. Jesus christ, tearing my hair out every day waiting for an update. And its just NOT HAPPENING. *Puts fist through wall. Breathes deeply. Calm* Much better.

U

uncle

Up untill today ive been fairly restrained, believing GOA would want this sorted asap, or at the very least give some info on whats going on. But alas nothing.

So I say to GOA, go fuck urselves cause ur a bunch of arsebiscuits not fit to lick the shit off my shoes.

Ahh feel better now.

Users who are viewing this thread