password help

U

uehawk

ok ok i,m new!!!! and this may seem a silly question to ask but i,m there getting s_l_o_w_l_y.
i have booked server with BW for my squad until now i have not placed a PW on it, now that i have how do i save the PW on my console
uehawk

S

ShavedApe

Not entirely sure what you mean

If you mean how do you get server to store password that would be rcon password "xxx"

if you mean yourself well you would have to enter it before connecting to server in which case call up console when your connecting and type
password XXXX
then type reconnect
if you set password while on server you can enter in console password xxx to prevent you being disconected.

U

uehawk

PW

no sorry m8 you missunderstood me i meant can you save the player PW on your console of mohaa,, i know how to place a pw on the server and to open the rcon pw etc. what are the rcon commands to remove the player pw too once in the game.
ty for your reply sorry i didn't make myself clear
uehawk

S

ShavedApe

Password will only be saved on a per session basis.

If you want to prevent yourself from always having to enter it use the all seeing eye http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/
Right click server and set password in properties.

Removing a password is very simple type exactly as below :)

rcon password ""

Change i believe takes place after a map change but I have found that sometimes its instant.

U

uehawk

ShavedApe

cheers m8
i have all_seeingeye and use i it to control the game remotely when my squad are playing but i am unable to connect to the game from A_S_E it just brings up the mohaa console. i just like to open the server to the public then close it again when ever i'm in the game.
i buy you a beer next time i see you have fun m8.
uehawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom