Passing ideas to Mythic/GOA for a possible class improvement.

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure where to go with this so i thought i would just stick it here and anyone can give me the info.

I wanted to know where i would send an idea to increase the group utility of the Squig Herder. Basically what i wanted to put forward was the current Squig bonuses that apply to the Squig Herder alone could possibly be mitigated to apply the whole group that he is a part of. As in the bonuses each Squig gives when you summon it. It would vastly improve the group friendliness of the Squig Herder.

If this has been mentioned before then i apologise.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Not sure where to go with this so i thought i would just stick it here and anyone can give me the info.

I wanted to know where i would send an idea to increase the group utility of the Squig Herder. Basically what i wanted to put forward was the current Squig bonuses that apply to the Squig Herder alone could possibly be mitigated to apply the whole group that he is a part of. As in the bonuses each Squig gives when you summon it. It would vastly improve the group friendliness of the Squig Herder.

If this has been mentioned before then i apologise.

This should go in the Beta forums I think.

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't mind it getting there if someone could put it there so someone could do something about it saw it. Unfortunately I am not in beta so i can't.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If people playing the Beta thought this issue needed to be addressed, then I'm sure someone would have posted on the beta forums.
Theres a lot of talk about SH being gimps atm, but its still in beta. Reserve judgment until you yourself have played one. :drink:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I would wait till you have experienced playing it yourself solo and in a group before trying to get it changed :p

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
That you Steve? You gonna come to WAR too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom