Passage of Conflict nerf pls kthx

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
"Cooler graphics" doesn't necessarily mean "better". I have the degree to prove it.
Don't take a degree to understand that though :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Swede,

Show me your magic! I want a new windows skin

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
It just me or are poc mobs pathetically over powered for what lvl they are? red con mob hitting for 421 with capped melee resists AND they can double hit so potentially 800 from one red con mob? i think they need a damage nerf personally christ some high lvl arti and ml mobs dont even hit that hard

en watskeburt?

X

xGenocidex

Rhori said:
in de schuur met de vlek op de muur

i'd get gf to translate it all for me but i'd imagine its just kiddie bs so i won't bother

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
i'd get gf to translate it all for me but i'd imagine its just kiddie bs so i won't bother
"in the barn with the macula on the wall" with an online translator :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
U can tell Aardbuff that if i catch him up the wall in a position un-reachable again in PoC ill RN him for bug abuse.

I know where u farm.

X

xGenocidex

if you look closely at the pic i think you'll find aardbuff is next to agrobot on the ground...

Ging

Part of the furniture
Never said i was refering to your SS....

Care to explain this?

Your bb being up there out of melee range was the only reason your little grp survived as he was able to heal the vamp i was fighting w/o me being able to stop him. The vamp was the last one of your little brood left other than the bb.

Attachments

• sshot084.JPG
    sshot084.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 70

Ging

Part of the furniture
ok it wasnt a vamp hitting me with his mace...

X

xGenocidex

Ging said:
ok it wasnt a vamp hitting me with his mace...

that ss aint my problem i dont know the guy nore do i want to know the guy i was there for xp not to admire the wall

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
yeah it is kiddie bs..

it's something a classmate was singing everytime that song came allong.. and it still hunts my thoughts :(

X

xGenocidex

Rhori said:
yeah it is kiddie bs..

it's something a classmate was singing everytime that song came allong.. and it still hunts my thoughts :(

yea... gf has the fkin song on her pc and its the most annoying heap of shit ive ever heard

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Get better Windows UI :)

or disable themes entirely, save 15mb ram, increase responsiveness dramatically and have the lovely win2k ui! :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Never said i was refering to your SS....

Care to explain this?

Your bb being up there out of melee range was the only reason your little grp survived as he was able to heal the vamp i was fighting w/o me being able to stop him. The vamp was the last one of your little brood left other than the bb.

Owned :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Original thread starter has been revealed as a miserable bug abuser, how amusing. Now move along, nothing more to see here.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
or disable themes entirely, save 15mb ram, increase responsiveness dramatically and have the lovely win2k ui! :p

win2k ui > all

win2k > winxp...

:p

more ram!!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, thoose purp con mobs hits my shroom for under 20 ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom