Passage of Conflict nerf pls kthx

X

xGenocidex

It just me or are poc mobs pathetically over powered for what lvl they are? red con mob hitting for 421 with capped melee resists AND they can double hit so potentially 800 from one red con mob? i think they need a damage nerf personally christ some high lvl arti and ml mobs dont even hit that hard

X

xGenocidex

Gahn said:
Get some buffs imo -.-

was fully buffed i died and got prd xd when u have 5-6 mobs hitting u for that while ur running back u tend now and again

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Those mobs are easy, dont see why you would have a problem with them... pull 5 or 6 shades thats a different matter.

X

xGenocidex

Robin the Brave said:
Those mobs are easy, dont see why you would have a problem with them... pull 5 or 6 shades thats a different matter.

that wasnt my point i was body pulling for pl grp xd i just think the damage the red con brigands and plunderes dish out is stupid and when i meant 5-6 hitting me i meant 5-6 of the ones that hurt xd along with 15-20 other orange-purps the others only hit for 90-150 ish

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
think what dmg it could do if mentas could keep charm on that mob(or sorcs and mincer in alb) + ml9, ffs that would one shot enything

Gahn

Resident Freddy
xGenocidex said:
was fully buffed i died and got prd xd when u have 5-6 mobs hitting u for that while ur running back u tend now and again

Then u forgot Cloth boots with +buffbonus on ^^

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
That thing doesn't bother me, if the mob hits like that, what bothers me in gaining exp at poc, is that some of the mobs (usually in junction places), are now social in nature. If I bolt one, mobs close by it will follow. As a single DD RM spec, it gets messy w/o meatshield :D

Imo this hasn't been so, before 1.80.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My paladin was always fine in POC, have you got mob3? im guessing no as your not yet 50. . .

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
you don't really have capped melee resists i think?

102(-18). This would've been 120 dmg, -18 , so even less then 10%

Also, you have your armour CON low maybe?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe it doesn't do the type of dmg you think it does..

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
Tualatin said:
you don't really have capped melee resists i think?

102(-18). This would've been 120 dmg, -18 , so even less then 10%

Also, you have your armour CON low maybe?

(Posting on gfs fh acc atm since she wont let me log her out)

102 AF Suit 99 Qual ;p lvling suit i made for him at lvl 43 hes 49.5 atm... test hero if you wanna call it that spec and resists. i can understand the + damage from slash mobs... but 421? off a red

30+11 Blades (Only +10 Effective since hes 49)
48+11 Parry (Only +10 Effective since hes 49) Mopar1
49+11 Shield (Only +10 Effective since hes 49) Mob2

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
Ixoth said:
That thing doesn't bother me, if the mob hits like that, what bothers me in gaining exp at poc, is that some of the mobs (usually in junction places), are now social in nature. If I bolt one, mobs close by it will follow. As a single DD RM spec, it gets messy w/o meatshield :D

Imo this hasn't been so, before 1.80.

It doesn't bother me that much ix i just think they hit a little to hard for there con thats all

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Elisabeth said:
wish i had 1000 af and plate aswell ;)

i had Aura of the Hoff, gives 100% absorbtion on the next 100,000 damage taken. Spell has a 99% chance to proc when attacked.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
<- specced 50 in Chuck Norrisness, can wipe the entire dungeon with a nasty look.

Though if Mr T shows up there's gonna be trouble...

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
<- specced 50 in Chuck Norrisness, can wipe the entire dungeon with a nasty look.

Mr T is scary!

X

xGenocidex

Flimgoblin said:

if MR T and chuck norris walked into POC it would instantly explode due to the amount of coolness there

X

xGenocidex

Bahumat said:
i had Aura of the Hoff, gives 100% absorbtion on the next 100,000 damage taken. Spell has a 99% chance to proc when attacked.

norris over hoff xd

Zede

Part of the furniture
whats the UI in the first pic ?

I like the mini-grp window :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Downanael said:
Really looks like something non-windows,what theme is that?
It has a window mark stamped on it, how can it look non-windows? :p

X

xGenocidex

Aloca said:
Get better Windows UI :)

No because im using my gfs pc atm mine is dead :p and i have a better ui than that on my hd xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom