Parry Idea

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
I played quite long now. i dont have a level 50 with Parry but do have some twinks with parry but have not played them for months, i had an idea and thought i would share it with you all to see what you would think.

Parry 10Pts 15% Parry for 1minute _
Parry 20Pts 32% Parry for 1minute _
Parry 30pts 49% Parry for 1minute _ Recast time 30 Minutes
Parry 40pts 61% Parry for 1minute _
Parry 50pts 85% Parry for 1minute _

Parry buff which makes the player who cast's it Parry 61% attacks or any of the percentage given.

I thought of this instead of specing lots of parry, i do know that parry mite not need new stuff as it is as good as it is. but maby this could be fun and very new and plenty people mite find it very useful to use on their character with Parry
Example. Warrior - 50 Hammer 50 Parry 31 Shield, or what ever.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Parry 27pts, use your sorc groupmates arm as a parrying weapon.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
you can get 31 Parry. if you auto train to 50 in weapons you get enough points to spec parry. but as my self i actualy think this is a great idea and should be braught to the game :) but if the rest of the DAOC'ers agree with it, the idea mite go some where i should hope

Bahumat

FH is my second home
parry is divided by how many opponents there are iirc

if 3 ppl attack you then thats 20% chance to parry if you had teh highest amout in your table.

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, dreamer :) 50% parry buff for 1 min duration? Way of balance. Look how they implemeted parry buffs for savages - 25% tops with 15s, if I remember right, duration. And they should pay with their health for it :).

Seriously, another defensive RA:) could be of use for light tanks, but full tanks are damn hard to kill in melee already as it is.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Serdan said:
Bah, dreamer :) 50% parry buff for 1 min duration? Way of balance. Look how they implemeted parry buffs for savages - 25% tops with 15s, if I remember right, duration. And they should pay with their health for it :).

Seriously, another defensive RA:) could be of use for light tanks, but full tanks are damn hard to kill in melee already as it is.

My vamp has 41% parry buff lasts 1 min :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom