PARP - New head quarters!

P

Pixie.Pebr

Some of you may not be able to access the site as of now, but will instead be directed to a site stating the domain "fluxe.net" is parked.
This is because your isp haven't updated their DNS yet, wait anything from 1 to 24 hours and it should work.
Meanwhile you can surf to the site via a proxy
http://www.guardster.com/
Just enter "http://www.fluxe.net/parp" in the Free Anonymous Surfing-box on the left side and hit "surf".
It's a little slower and you will have to suffer the top-banner, but it allows you access the site.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

PARP... that name invokes fear in me for some strange reason........ :(

O

old.Ziera

oh but it should!
Roleplayers are scary, didn't you know :p

Anyways, it is a very nice forum (I can make Stickies now \o/) and now we have room to make a website as well! So maybe you will have a PARP calendar soon :):)

The old threads have been moved (thank you Liste) so now we just need some signups :p

I am sorry I didn't warn you all sooner, I had never imagined Sir Graham to be the fast :eek:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Get me a Hibernian section and I'll happily rp away for you;)

O

old.Ziera

Well, that will be one of the new features.

Since the interest from the other realms in increasing, I will create realm specific event-forums. But the roleplay forum will stay as it is, I like having ppl gathered :p

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.Ziera
I am sorry I didn't warn you all sooner, I had never imagined Sir Graham to be the fast :eek:

Never underestimate the speed of Teh Pixie! :D

M

Merecraft

Uncle Sick, there is already a large and thriving Hibernia forum at the DAoC Unofficial Roleplaying Community here. It will be good to see the PARP boards expanding from an Albion-centric forum community too. The more of these types of boards the better imho.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Never underestimate the speed of Teh Pixie! :D
Yeah all over in 2 or 3 seconds, or so I hear... Any truth in this rumour pixie man?

O

old.Ziera

That is actually the reason we didn't make realm specific roleplay forums on PARP, Valoria already have some really good forums for that.

The realm specific event-creation forums have been set up though, now I only need staff and workers to fill them out with neat ideas ;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Danyan

Yeah all over in 2 or 3 seconds, or so I hear... Any truth in this rumour pixie man?

Yupp, I dont need any longer to provide full satisfaction to whomever got lucky.
You on the other hand can try for hours with only result being a door slammed in your face while you on your knees beg her to stay :flame:

L

liste

<bumps the sexual revelations, of Danyan and Pixie boy>

O

old.Patrick-S

Originally posted by old.Ziera
oh but it should!
Roleplayers are scary, didn't you know :p
its true! on ultima online tried getting into it and all i did was give a msg from my gm <coughs gilgalad> (sure it was to do with death and threatening etc but cmon! :) ) and they locked me in there tower for 30 min whipping me god it was dull :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom