Paragon

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Yes, started playing it a few days back. Have to say it is rather fun. Basically a really nice 3D Hi rez copy of League of Legends. Very fun to play and in Beta at least it is in no way pay to win. You get chests containing cards for leveling and weekly quests. I completed the quested in 6 bot games which are forced to do until lvl 5, only then can you PvP. The cards you get form the basis of builds to optimize your char. Like league items some have passive or activated abilities.

Having a lot of fun with it lvl 9 now and still not done PvP game. trying to get a specific card for my build first :)

Recommend the BritikHD videos to learn the basics.

BritikHD

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So playing PvP now mostly as ranger classes (Twinblast & Murdock) 5 wins 1 loss (solo queue) have enough decent cards to make decent character deck builds now from daily win chest and Character leveling chests.

Really fun game if you like MOBA or FPS PVP. Free to try so check it out. Would advise doing Co-op vs bots to get some XP and win chests etc. Check some builds to get a good idea of what cards to use. There are freebie standard decks for every char that will make you competitive enough even in PvP.

Murdock I go dmg/crit (>40%) and if needed some life drain to keep me healed.
Twinblast I go dmg/attack spd/crit

On both ranger chars I dont take the usual health/Mana at the start instead I take a 3pt dmg card and that extra dmg helps with last hitting minions so I lvl faster. also helps discourage lane opponent when poking for twice their dmg :) Early game is so important like any MOBA.

I am Marricus in game if any of you want to team up and give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom