Pally Spec

klasa

Loyal Freddie
As a total n00b in albion I have to ask a perhaps somewhat stupid question.

If I roll a Pally, what should the endspec should I have if I plan to rvr and have a viable group spec.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
for Rvr i would say 2h is the best group spec.

34 weapon 50 2h 44-46 chants 7 shield and rest parry works well, good dmg output for a assist train and go battlemaster ml path got bodyguard.

That should allow you to have a decent group group chance.

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
for Rvr i would say 2h is the best group spec.

34 weapon 50 2h 44-46 chants 7 shield and rest parry works well, good dmg output for a assist train and go battlemaster ml path got bodyguard.

That should allow you to have a decent group group chance.

I'm no expert but would think warlord for a 2h'r would be better as a BG in the assist train can't be too much use :) and if you'r just gunna BG ppl you might aswell be s/s spec (just my 2 cents) :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Mufasa said:
I'm no expert but would think warlord for a 2h'r would be better as a BG in the assist train can't be too much use :) and if you'r just gunna BG ppl you might aswell be s/s spec (just my 2 cents) :)

The reason you go battlemaster for 2h if you want group is that you can play 2 roles. either be a bg bot, or be dmg dealer in a melee assist train.

And warlord don't have as much group abilitys as a battlemaster either. For solo yah warlord is better, but not for groups.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, unless you're planning on playing only in RvR tank groups, you'll find s/s to be alot more usefull than 2h.

I find 48 chants, 42 shield, 39 slash and 13 parry to be a very decent spec.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
mines 50shield 48chants 29slash rest parry

always has been, perhaps always will be. For solo its great fun (mob5 too :p), for group rvr its nice having a bg'er that people can't hit ;o

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mines 50shield, 46 chants, 34 slash, rest parry, been that for some time now, does the job, battlemaster to.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
mines 50 shield 50 chants 29 slash 16 parry works well for me

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
aye m8 it is autotrained. i have been told recently that if u get to 50 then respec it allocates your points but i cant see it myself so i just autotrain.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
just to stir it up some more, 46 chants 42 shield 44 slash rest parry! amagawd! :eek6:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Was shield spec for ages but not as much fun as two hand is in rvr , stay shield till higher realm rank tho or it wont be much use , deffo dabble in it past RR6 with ra`s adding to damage output your group gains an extra tank or bg bot/end etc .

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
mines 50shield 48chants 29slash rest parry
Woops, typed wrong spec earlier. This is the one i have aswell. And it's the best i've found this far, for any grp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom