Paladins = Immortal

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I hate paladins. Have yet to meet a equal lvl one but thoose a few lvls below takes so bloody long to kill. Just have to hope you land wing clip and then stun with concussion shot so you can kill them before they heal up.

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
raal said:
How do you figure that? The best priest heal is Greater Heal, which heals at 633.8 HPS and has an efficiency of 2.64 hp per mana invested.

The best paladin heal is at 526.8 HPS with 2.27 efficiency.

Priests can also cast a HOT that outperform the paladins healing seals.

The stats for the skills are here http://classesofwarcraft.com/

Lay on Hands just does the job outright and can be used regardless of how low your mana is. With talents it will also buff your armour (+30%)
A level 8 Holy Light "Heals a friendly target for 1246 to 1388. (580 Mana, 2.5s cast)"
A Level 6 Flash of Light "Heals a friendly target for 343 to 383. (140 Mana, 1.5s cast)" (and has an efficiency of 2.59)

Add to that the Blessing of Light ... "increasing the effects of Holy Light spells used on the target by 400 and the effect Flash of Light spells used on the target by 115. Lasts 5 min." (thus changing the quoted efficiency values ... Flash of Light suddenly becomes 3.41!!! Holy Light becomes 2.9)

Don't forget to add 18% for the 3/3 talent boost to Holy Light ;)

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
Nice site btw .. I usually use thottbot :)

Every class has it's ups and downs, and imho it ultimately depends on the player and his/her timing.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I hate paladins too, they're hard as nail to kill...

But a cleverly played priest can bring them to their knees if played properly.

SWP and Devouring Plague, then mana burn until their mana is depleted, if they try to cast a spell, run to them and use fear, manaburn some more, maybe a few mindblasts too, and once their mana is gone, mindlflay til death.... shielding and using renew as you go along of course.

And, most importantly, remember to have Holy Fire up... makes the difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom