paladin :x movie

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Validus
all that, and i bet he cant solo a bd

Tell me a class without ae mez who can solo a bd?

xept a lucky infil\ns if they kill him before cd stun ends -_-

O

old.windforce

if pa hits and infectious poison isn't resisted BD dies on stunning stab or earlier

P

Pin

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok

Reaver for one - dot BD, slam+levi commander, kill BD :)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Pin
Reaver for one - dot BD, slam+levi commander, kill BD :)

that'd be vs one of those noob BD's who only buffs himself and not his pets then? :p

if the BD buffbots his pets too, you're looking at maybe hmm, 40-50 dmg tops with levi + the proc (which would still do moderately decent damage), but the 2 healer pets should be able to keep up with the damage of the proc (even with the slight delay to them healing the commander since the dot will make them heal BD once first))..

And all the while the BD will be lifetapping and baseline DDing you since dot doesn't interupt after first tick..

And even if you do manage to kill the commander.. you'll be on rediculously low life, and the BD will still kill you easily with his insta life tap.. unless of course you use IP or that pbaoe lifetap RA to keep alive longer.. but then that means the BD has purge so slam -> levi doesn't work and blah blah blah... :p

A

araudry

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
that'd be vs one of those noob BD's who only buffs himself and not his pets then? :p

if the BD buffbots his pets too, you're looking at maybe hmm, 40-50 dmg tops with levi + the proc (which would still do moderately decent damage), but the 2 healer pets should be able to keep up with the damage of the proc (even with the slight delay to them healing the commander since the dot will make them heal BD once first))..

And all the while the BD will be lifetapping and baseline DDing you since dot doesn't interupt after first tick..

And even if you do manage to kill the commander.. you'll be on rediculously low life, and the BD will still kill you easily with his insta life tap.. unless of course you use IP or that pbaoe lifetap RA to keep alive longer.. but then that means the BD has purge so slam -> levi doesn't work and blah blah blah... :p
only way to kill a BD with a pala is to put diease on sword (just ask one infil we have many around i think :p) but a high RR buffed BD ill still own me pala dont do enought dmg :x

O

old.willowywicca

I reckon with 3 diseased blades in backpack pre-fight you could do it o_O

Just disease BD and each healer pet, then take out each healer pet (slamming both first or whatever..) should be possible since they're green con (and even if fully buffed you can do okay*ish* dmg on them) and their heals aren't as powerful as before (and disease 1/2s em further).. the whole time pala has to be twisting the individual resist chants for body and whatever dmg type the baseline DD is (cold?).. then keep on whacking at the BD.. eventually he'll run out of power (tho he'll prob have RP.. so you'l need IP and/or FH) and then you can finally maybe kill him!!

Easy! :p

R

riv

Any stealther
Any caster (specially bolt casters)

tbh a lot of classes can. its never a done deal.

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by riv
Any stealther

It's possible if you can frontload massive damage (one shot is best), but it doesn't always work out like that. 1,546 damage in the space of 3 seconds and the sod still doesn't die, of course, then the pets start to heal, you get debuffed and the insta lifetapping starts and I think we know the rest of the story.

S

Shike

ive killed a few BDs with my chanter :)

heatdebuff, stun, nuke 3 nukes and BDs is dead mostly

and I dont have aoemez

H

halgaard

ownedvaderexcuses.jpg

J

Jonaldo

A good Mentalist could :cool:

(shame I wasn't one)

L

lillagullan

i solo killed a BD with my pally ....

he was grey and was shopping in df mid merchants

F

froler-mid

hahaha, nice vid :D

wierd u found 4 unbuffed mids at amg emain thou .... (ah well its pryd ;dd)

dont see why u /laugh at thane tho? tt

B

balistic

Originally posted by froler-mid
hahaha, nice vid :D

wierd u found 4 unbuffed mids at amg emain thou .... (ah well its pryd ;dd)

dont see why u /laugh at thane tho? tt

bcos after he slaughtered 3 of his friends with the thane hitting him constantly he felt he needed to as he whiped the thanes blood off on the grass next to his dead caracass?, or maby he was busy eating cake?

P

poox_poox

lol the page cannot be found, not a nice vid

cus i cant get it lol

A

atos

Just luck that thane wasen't me. Slash vs plate is kinda silly. :/
All those can't have been buffed. Not too much skill beating unbuffed opponents with those chants of yours but still, it was a nice fight. Enjoyed watching it.

G

grieff

find the movie !!

Hi there ...

Both links are dead !!

Any new ones that work ???

C

chimaira

Mid chain is slash resistant plate only neutral soo.

a Paladin hit for so shitty dmg slash wise on mid chain its sick :x

G

grieff

Link alive anywhere??

Would like to see this !

Where does it work Araudry ...

Any chance you could email it to me zipped?

Help ...

Friar Grieff

Dragon Flame
The Dragon Senate

Prydwen / Europe

V

valcyr

Originally posted by riv
Any stealther
Any caster (specially bolt casters)

tbh a lot of classes can. its never a done deal.
Get a clue.
A 3 year old BD player MIGHT not manage to interupt the casters, and any BD with buffs and SC is pretty much GL HF with an asassin.

We aren't talking about "ONCE I managed to kill a afk BD" etc etc, we're talking about having a fair chance, and tbh so class has a fair chance because they need a fair amount of luck no matter what they do.

A ment could STT pets, QC stun and n00k.

A chanter can put pet on comander so pets heal the commander and not the bd, QC stun and n00k.

A eld can ae mez, QC stun and n00k :p

An asassin can PA (with desease+dot), CD, instant dd on pet (if that would make healers cast a heal on the commander, and tbh this is pretty hard), SS, put on a new dot, enother one, and why not enother one (why else would I have 5 weaps in my inven).

When ALL that is done, you just need to hope for some luck, and really hope that hes a n00b without purge and buffs. (btw. how do you even classify a n00b BD? A random (no experts) kid sitting on dads keyboard?)

And as a final note, any pally cant even take out a non armored, AFK, unbuffed BD, just FYI. He couldnt even need his pets if he werent afk!

S

slaraigh

Originally posted by Jonaldo
A good Mentalist could :cool:

(shame I wasn't one)

Yes, a single mentalist with the correct RA could solo a bonedancer anytime... Spot BD, cast Severing the Tether (insta and AoE), run away until pet kills BD :D

And you were a good mentalist Cornell, only not having that RA (as far as I remember).. Miss you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom