Paladin RA's

V

Voedockx

currently i have FH , aug con 3 , avoid pain and 3 rlmskill points left , but personally i don't like AP so i'm thinking of respeccing to FA2 and IP or MOB3+other passives , what's best in your opinion?

Z

ztyx

do pala really need loong wind?
dont they have end regen themself?

E

Ekydus

End regen = Power drain... All long wind will do is give you a longer time to go through your endurance.

Paladin defence spec... always get Mastery of Blocking 2 IMO. Hmm... get Avoidance of Magic and maybe Augmented Strength up a fair bit too.

Then when you've sorted out your fighting stats maybe get Purge and Ignore pain. It's useful to have a self heal and it's also useful to manage to fight when the time comes instead of standing on the spot waiting to be nuked into the stone age.

O

old.Zarko

just dont take Faith Healing!! It's crap!

And this goes out to all all Paladin Warders! Don't even think about FH its sox0r royal!

B

bombshell

My ra's at Rank 4 L 0 with 1 left to spend :

Aug Str 1
Aug Con 1
Toughness 1
Faith Heal
Aug Dex 2
Mastery of Blocking 2
Mastery of Parry 2

Think with my next few points im gonna get some Aom to lvl 2 or 3 ish .

Id personally lower your aug con abit until u get higher realm rank and start running out of things to buy :)

Getting IP as a paladin sucks up alot of useful points that could be spent on passive ra's that prevent u from having to use self heals etc i.e mob , mop

G

gwal

why on gods sacred earth could u ever think about getting long wind, u got end chant... (and no, I wont accept any, but I have longer till I run out of end, cause u dont run out of end except for after rezzing, but end chant can still be twisted to work a large part of the time)

and imo IP aint worth it till a whole lot later than what u are at - ppl aint hitting u, they are hitting ur casters and healers, so work on keeping them alive first, and worry about urself later.

FH
purge
mastery of blocking 2
and even mastery of pain

all of em > ip

other good ones as well tho

C

Chenuba

Well. I'll suggest FH, AoM, Aug. dex 2, MoB, MoP.

N

Novamir

lol @ the amount of people taking adari serious

H

Hatjitjai

-fh fa2 ip purge
-passives block and aom at least to 2
-AP

have ip since hmm august or smth(rr5) ,its worth its points
ppl who say ip isnt worthed,dont have ip and thereby dont know its value

use FH to aid grp,IP to aid yourself

S

Stormm

nah sod IP - respecced out of it and last much longer and fight harder wiiht meh passives.

without em pop ip and still die coz no MOB or AOM and cant hit for shit so aint really helping noone

FH + Purge + MOB + MOPain + AOMagic some levels - get IP maybe lateron at a high RR when u got plenty o passives already

but this is just imo mind

S

stroopwafel

no longwind = no end loss while sprinting
longwind = end reg while sprinting

o/

O

old_saxo

old.Zarko
Phnaargos Resident

And this goes out to all all Paladin Warders! Don't even think about FH its sox0r royal! <------

eh what kind of FH do you have mine heal my groupe for 1k hp to everyone in groupe it perfekt i love it , and when i get ip i can if im not very wrong beat all classes in 1on1

A

adari

second wind is ownage for a pally imo tbh afaik fyi

N

Novamir

hatjit is damn hard to take down.. follow his spec ;>

F

froler-mid

FH, IP, MoB2-3, MoParry2-3, purge, toughness2-3, aug con2-3, aom2 , AP

id take em in that order.

M

metalw0lf

I have : Fh, Purge, Aug Dex 2, MoB 2, MoPain 3, MoParry 2, Tough 2, AoM 2, Aug Strenght 1. Saving for AP

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by old_saxo
old.Zarko
Phnaargos Resident

And this goes out to all all Paladin Warders! Don't even think about FH its sox0r royal! <------

eh what kind of FH do you have mine heal my groupe for 1k hp to everyone in groupe it perfekt i love it , and when i get ip i can if im not very wrong beat all classes in 1on1

Still says it sucks - dont get it, dont use it!

H

Hatjitjai

U can beat zerker and warrior solo (when youre lucky,their ip down),did that last week in DF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom