Paladin Looking For Guild

Myztt

Fledgling Freddie
Hello first off ill explain why i haven't a current guild,
My guild Iron Absolut consited of a ring of friends, whom now have all left camelot so i was kinda on my own.
So now im looking for a friendly Rvr guild Who don't mind me spaming a lilbit (we all get a spammy urge every now and then :clap: )
This is my chrs spec and rr etc:
Myztt
50 paladin
Realm Rank 2.1 (not done too much rvr To be Honest that why im looking for an rvr guild too teach me a thing or Two bout how too really rvr not just get zerged)
Spec; 48 Chants, 42 Sheild , 39 slash , 15 parry (i am however willing too respec too suit a guilds needs)
Ra's: Purge (like i said not much rvr :eek6: )
Semi Sced (45 stuff but its still better than my epic :m00: )

So if you need a paladin and your a friendly bunch just gimme a Pm or leave a post here :cheers:

Myztt

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds quite tempting tbh..
need too talk too pioneer and warbar

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Retrakith said:
Respec 2h :p
and be useless vs melee groups? Great plan!
Also missing out slam sucks, not to mention the to hit bonuses on 2handed styles.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Soulfly is hard but right. his motto I suppose :cheers:

leaving the shield as a pala is like single wielding a mercenary (even without shield) :puke:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
and be useless vs melee groups? Great plan!
Also missing out slam sucks, not to mention the to hit bonuses on 2handed styles.

could've told you that before you tried 2hand ;p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
could've told you that before you tried 2hand ;p

Shus, it was fun..when I hit stuff with the low tohit bonus stuff chain.

Also, hitting casters is nice with 2 handed, that's like..it:p

Retrakith

Banned
Hehe well "pala is nothing without slam" thats just the typical alb way of talking, why not go for anything without a shield and casters?..

"low to hit styles" you dont get targetted that much (so i've found so far as a 2h) i just stick to a healer running away and use Doubler + the follow up Sun and Moon which has a long stun and they're screwed.. so you are wrong :m00:

2H palas are great in a decent rvr group, you dont NEED slam if you are grouped with an arms/pala that slams for you, do you? assist a shield/sword wielder and your fine..same with pve.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Unless you want to kill quickly, you'll only need 1 pala per group. Arms/Mercs are designed to do the damage, paladins for protecting the healers/casters if not running with assist train and end chant :eek: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom