Paladin help

bizs

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone out there got a pally template i could see, i having trouble with mine need it for pve mainly but also a small amout of rvr (until i get all mls and temp sorted)

cheers

50shield, 46chant

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
PVE set = different from RVR set, as it has 10% block parry and as much dex cap you can get.

Group RVR pally doesn't need +parry and SoM is a waste, as you won't be targeted that much anyway.

CB is nice. melee damage and style damage bonuses are more worth it than str cap. Dexcap is nice. Guard isn't pants.

But who will want to play with a paladin ANYWAY!

http://soulfly.daug.fi/waffles.html

is my old old template with battler.. ;| nowadays I would go for Malice and a fast shield.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, as a BG pala you don't really need SoM, its an utter waste.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
PVE set = different from RVR set, as it has 10% block parry and as much dex cap you can get.

Group RVR pally doesn't need +parry and SoM is a waste, as you won't be targeted that much anyway.

CB is nice. melee damage and style damage bonuses are more worth it than str cap. Dexcap is nice. Guard isn't pants.

is my old old template with battler.. ;| nowadays I would go for Malice and a fast shield.

Nerf only 85 const?:twak:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Varna said:
Yeah, as a BG pala you don't really need SoM, its an utter waste.

please enlighten me -.-

thought it was crucial to have som on BG'er Oo
bit weird you're saying its not :b

bizs

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:

Ty m8:clap:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
please enlighten me -.-

thought it was crucial to have som on BG'er Oo
bit weird you're saying its not :b

A paladin doesn't get hit much by melee in RvR, so why bother with SoM? :p
Been there, seen that and I ain't the only one :I
Kinetix said:
Nerf only 85 const?:twak:

4 con = 15hp = 8D

Besides that template suxors, just posted what I have atm and have had for over a year or something. Had that in OF X€.

Nowadays: Dexcap, meleespeed, malice, fast shield would be what you want. CB isn't bad, melee damage isn't bad. STRcap is something you might get to put in the template as an added bonus. Decent resists, HPCAP. Concap being the last thing you want.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
A paladin doesn't get hit much by melee in RvR, so why bother with SoM? :p
Been there, seen that and I ain't the only one :I
when prime bg, pala gets ma'ed more like warden, however his af and his hp, make it hard for enemy tanks to MA him, still tho, i think that its crucial for paladin to have som in temp :>

esp vs heavy tank grps, when you run pala+friar in setup, friar tends to strafe, kite with the bg target, instead pala gets to sit and eat the raw dmg from tanks, my opinion is that he needs som in template :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom