Paladin End chant GfX

B

Bloodheart

lo peeps

was just wondering if anybody knew how to get the Paladin end chant GFX back cause mines gone south when i installed SI

i have tried reinstalling SI and repatching but nothing
also tried a few other things but alas no success :eek:(

anybody know how/what to get it back cause im always forgetting and leaving it on leaving me with no power :eek:(

E

Ekydus

Yes, happened to me...
Ironically when my patch connected to the USA servers for the first time and I reset the update.dat file back to the EU, after the re-patch, I had the End-Chant GFX back :)

H

Hatjitjai

they removed it in si clients
the reason was,so other realms cant see whois the pally...what a joke imo...dont think there are pallies who dont twist...they left other gfx's on

C

Chenuba

quiet annoying IMO, stupid americans asking to get it removed because people can tell you're a pally. AND SO WHAT !?!, I want my effect on endchant back :p

B

Bloodheart

Is there a way i can get mty cklient to connect ot the us patch server then ill try sorting my update file casue a lot pf peeps say that wotks but i dont know what goes in the update.dat file to connect to them :eek:(

any body else know what it is p[lzz post :)

A

alme

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
they removed it in si clients
the reason was,so other realms cant see whois the pally...what a joke imo...dont think there are pallies who dont twist...they left other gfx's on

Lol ?

Remove bard instruments then and make it insta chants with no gfx.

K

katt!

Originally posted by alme
Lol ?

thats called "a skald" xD

H

Hatjitjai

Lol ?

gfx doesnt mean a thing imo,90% of the all realms uses f9(? cant remember the target thing ) and hit it,no matter what class/race...

Users who are viewing this thread