Paladin Champ Weapon Stats!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Paladin champ weapon stats:

Posted by Sapphic, Paladin TL:

Paladin Champion Weapons

You get the Champion Weapon in two ways.
a) To complete a multi Chapter quest (levels 30, 40 & 50)
b) You get to Champion Level 5

You get the Champ Weapon at the start of Chapter 3 / Level 50, but it has the mini-proc not the chosen proc. At Champion Level 5 you get the fully procced weapon.

Currently in Albion, the Chapter 3 quest is too tough and there is a bug that is stopping Paladins, Sorcerers and a few other classes from getting the weapon at Champ Level 5. So I don't have delve information on the procs for you. It's being fixed in the next update so I will post it then.

If you respec at any time, you can hand in your current weapon and replace with a new one - no cost.

All Weapons
Always on Proc (when worn as active weapon)
5% Resist to Crush/Slash/Thrust

Belial Mace
Crush 4
Strength 9
Dexterity 9
Style Damage 4% (All Targets)
Melee Damage 4% (All Targets)
Strength Cap 5
Dexterity Cap 5
Delay 4.2

Belial Edge
Thrust 4
Strength 9
Dexterity 9
Strength Cap 5
Dexterity Cap 5
Delay 4.2

Belial Blade
Slash 4
Strength 9
Dexterity 9
Strength Cap 5
Dexterity Cap 5
Delay 4.2

Great Hammer
All Melee 4
Strength 12
Quickness 12
Style Damage 4%
Melee Damage 4%
Strength Cap 8
Delay 5.6

Great Sword
All Melee 4
Strength 12
Quickness 12
Style Damage 4%
Melee Damage 4%
Strength Cap 8
Delay 5.6

Great Edge
All Melee 4
Strength 12
Quickness 12
Style Damage 4%
Melee Damage 4%
Strength Cap 8
Delay 5.6

The Procs (you pick one)

King's Precision
Enchantment when activated provides an increased chance to hit for you & group mates of all spells, melee and ranged attacks

Perfectly Balanced
When activated provides a small chance to reduce opponent's resistance to the type of damage made by your weapon

Any comments feel free to post - also if you manage to get delve info on the procs before I post, feel free to add that too. They are probably on other weapons too, I have just been testing on DR things (mainly things that affect paladins and horses) to look too closely at the other Champ weapons.

Have a good evening :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
It doesn't look as 'overpowered' as I heard it was meant to be, which is a good thing.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
They look sweet. There is a thing that i dont like. Evil side oriented names for the fighters of the church !!!

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
maybe you can keep em on your back for the charges.
dosent look that mutch better then malice or what ever stat vice realy

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, they don't look too much better than malice/battler, but the proc could be nice. Shame the amount of resist decrease wasn't mentioned.
I don't really see the use for more chance to hit/dmg on a pala tho, unless they're joining in on the assist train :E

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Aye, they don't look too much better than malice/battler, but the proc could be nice. Shame the amount of resist decrease wasn't mentioned.
I don't really see the use for more chance to hit/dmg on a pala tho, unless they're joining in on the assist train :E
yups unless two handed becomes uber then its just a look and template thung imo :)

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
as far as I know the debuff could probably be 10% (at least I read somewhere that the proc on the merc weapon has a value of 10%)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Glerina said:
as far as I know the debuff could probably be 10% (at least I read somewhere that the proc on the merc weapon has a value of 10%)
Mercs >>>>>>>>>>> pala's tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom