Paladin 2H

Retrakith

Banned
Respeccing my Paladin to 2H to give it a go, got a full skill respec stone and not sure what to spec, I want to go 50 2H though, any ideas what else to spec? (need a sort of template)

Retrakith

Banned
Conchabar said:
lol 2h paladin breathes
Hehe well I'm bored of s/s and my bro use to have a 2h pala and he was ace in RvR groups and good in decent s/s groups as a support tank/dmg dealer in PvE, anyway am just trying it out :)

Sigurd

Banned
Waste of a respec stone imo, s/s paladins are the best defensive tanks in the game... if you want an offensive tank roll a savage or BM.... or wait until Mythic allow half-ogres to become paladins (bound to happen sooner or later)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
NOT THIS AGAIN!!!! AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

TS1.jpg

Xplo

Banned
2h paladins don't get rvr groups on exc (in good ones) dunno about prydwen...
but its a waiste of your class

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Retrakith said:
Respeccing my Paladin to 2H to give it a go, got a full skill respec stone and not sure what to spec, I want to go 50 2H though, any ideas what else to spec? (need a sort of template)
you just made god microwave a kitten :(

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want teh uber leet rvr pwning for teh win then follow this guys advice.

Sigurd said:
Waste of a respec stone imo, s/s paladins are the best defensive tanks in the game... if you want an offensive tank roll a savage or BM.... or wait until Mythic allow half-ogres to become paladins (bound to happen sooner or later)

However, if you want to enjoy the game and play how you want to rather than fitting into the pre-set mould that everyone expects then try it !!!!! It would be a far more interesting server with more people like you :)

Sigurd

Banned
I'm not saying don't be different, I just think defence is a paladin's strongest aspect.

Retrakith

Banned
Aye, I'm not playing to be the "L337 FOTM wtfpwnage char" If I wanted that, i'd roll a mana chanter/BD/Savage :m00:
Anyway I am now 2H and enjoying it, in a group it is good for PvE and RvR, I do 400 dmg at a minimum so far.

Spec:
Two-Handed: 50
Thrust: 32
Chants: 46
Parry: 6

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

want an offencive tanks, a class that can dish out a lot of damage while soaking it up, um role a DB,

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
LOL 2H gimpeh, told u not to do it, anyway thought u had the merc for damage now.... and Balb, u drunk tonight? u seem to be typoing all over the shop...

Retrakith

Banned
Holt said:
LOL 2H gimpeh, told u not to do it, anyway thought u had the merc for damage now.... and Balb, u drunk tonight? u seem to be typoing all over the shop...
Holt, stfu, it pwns. :p
And Balb is always typoing all over the place, always calls parry perry and BD a DB.. :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

roll bm or savage as alb?? that something new :D

/sarcesem off

ofc i now what u mean :) just not the best example to an alb maybe u should had said merc instead!!

Retrakith

Banned
Lejemorder said:
roll bm or savage as alb?? that something new :D

/sarcesem off

ofc i now what u mean :) just not the best example to an alb maybe u should had said merc instead!!
Got a merc :)

Sigurd

Banned
Savages and BMs are more offensive than mercs though... I suppose he could roll a polearmsman but good luck in ToA, I hear they have some problems soloing oranges, and most artifacts require that...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
I play paladin. Saracen aswell for the maximum defense ability u can get
177 unbuffed dex xE not bad if u ask me for a non dex while leveling class

Besides HO is made for offence
u say spec defense

why spec a hell of a defensice class with a offensive race?

Highlanders. Britons or Saracens makes best paladins.
and always will xE

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
Savages and BMs are more offensive than mercs though... I suppose he could roll a polearmsman but good luck in ToA, I hear they have some problems soloing oranges, and most artifacts require that...

Savage is, bm isn't.

Bm/zerk/merc is very equal offence wise, trust me i have played all 3 for a while Oo

Do the spec jenkz said i guess, though guarded is very needed in a rvr group it seems.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah Paper Bm is well better than merc xE NOOOT

Firby Blunt BM is evil stuff imo tho
so is HO Crush Merc xDDD

Sigurd

Banned
I think you missed the point... I meant if his mind was set on playing an offensive paladin, he'd be best off waiting for mythic to allow half-ogres to become a paladin... as for BMs, my shar Piercemaster doesn't have any problems with mercs, or zerkers, and at RR3 I'm hardly uber...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom