Pala/Skald Question

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I been noticing quite alot of people using marco's for paladin/skald chants...I know this is old... I seen 1 skald using all songs at the same time... Can anyone tell me how this is done... i is a noob :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Macro keyboard / mouse or programs that are against the CoC

Myself i am using Logitech G9X for twisting

- English -

Resident Freddy
Macro keyboard / mouse or programs that are against the CoC

Myself i am using Logitech G9X for twisting

which im sure you still need to create a macro to press your quickbar slots ... even if its a "g" button, theres code which makes the macro ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I just mash the lkeys really fast, i once twisted for like 10 mins while an ml10 raid was forming on my pally when some dude told me to turn off my macro, i was like We can get those ?:p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
G15 baby! I can have speed permanently up with my rotation.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Is it likely to get a ban?

tbh, I've thought it was really fucking obvious when fighting skalds/pallys if they macroing. If it's liable to get a ban, it only takes one person who doesn't much like you to report after you farm them.

Funny enuff I didn't think any of the gloryboy skalds where using it (sorah, morpurgo, etc). Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe with big reps they know they just gonna get appealled immediately.

Everz

FH is my second home
Haven't ever got a ban for using it... so doubt it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ingame its undetectable and gm's don't accept screenies as evidence anymore as they can be modified so only way really is if a gm watches someone for ages and most cba, i reported a guy for blatantly flyhacking at starlight lake and got him to do it while a gm said he was watching and gm responded that he couldn't confirm anything even thought he saw him ramp me down fly floating in the air :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Most things in DAoC are undetectable these days unless you are stupidly obvious. Radar is unnoticeable, speedhack/flyhack if you aren't stupid, autobots can be a bit obvious but easily doable.. only one that is blatent is cheatengine.

I'll tell you some of Ywains most famous use Radar ;).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What is cheat engine and auto bots? Guess the latter is crafting?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Most things in DAoC are undetectable these days unless you are stupidly obvious. Radar is unnoticeable, speedhack/flyhack if you aren't stupid, autobots can be a bit obvious but easily doable.. only one that is blatent is cheatengine.

I dunno just all teh chants spamming away non-stop even after they kill you or something and nothing else around, looks obvious to me.

Radar is something I've never seriously suspected anyone of using, but maybe I'm being nieve. Not like it's hard to use it with a bit of subtlety and not be blatant i guess.

If someone repeatedly finds me in odd places, I tend to assume there's some irc/x-realming fun and games going on and go /anon. One time I got killed and /clap spammed, then within seconds of releasing I get /clap /clap from some unguilded bot. Time to go /anon !

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

I've only seen a Sorcerer speed hacking when we ran in Jamtland Mountains:S He ran in a full group and we ran a small man hib grp. He speedhacked all the way up in front of us and mezzed us, then his group came and ripped us. Lamest shit i have ever tried in this game:(

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Thats not from what I have read. I read in many places that there is no Radar that is undetectable. So, how many EU players use RADAR and whats the fotm Radar called, hehe

In a way I can understand why people use RADAR because action is pretty poor when you play at certain times. But to use speedhack/flyhack is just rediculous.

I was in DF the other day and this hib was complaining about an alb stealther Blinkz or something and he was using speed hack in stealth mode.

Everz

FH is my second home
What is cheat engine and auto bots? Guess the latter is crafting?

Cheatengine is used to change the way the game is present, causing the game client to send different information to the server and manipulating the outcome. An example of this is someone having a character as a neutral realm, or an invisible character, instant rr13 etc etc. Woodspryte's videos on youtube show this.

Auto bots are just bots left online to xp/farm for you, just set up a run through and it'll automatically pull a random mob, kill it, heal up.. and rinse and repeat.

I dunno just all teh chants spamming away non-stop even after they kill you or something and nothing else around, looks obvious to me.

Radar is something I've never seriously suspected anyone of using, but maybe I'm being nieve. Not like it's hard to use it with a bit of subtlety and not be blatant i guess.

If someone repeatedly finds me in odd places, I tend to assume there's some irc/x-realming fun and games going on and go /anon. One time I got killed and /clap spammed, then within seconds of releasing I get /clap /clap from some unguilded bot. Time to go /anon !

If the chants are spamming away, its a macro hah. Nothing can be done about that. Radar is pretty damn common, and the majority is undetected.

I've only seen a Sorcerer speed hacking when we ran in Jamtland Mountains:S He ran in a full group and we ran a small man hib grp. He speedhacked all the way up in front of us and mezzed us, then his group came and ripped us. Lamest shit i have ever tried in this game:(

I've buggered about with most of them on shards and the odd dabble on a trial account. Speedhacking is alot harder to track down now in terms that the program uses teleporting, so rather then running the spot you warp x amount of feet infront of yourself and keep doing so. Mythic don't seem to be able to pick up on this, any distance over 5000 does infact disconnect you however.

Thats not from what I have read. I read in many places that there is no Radar that is undetectable. So, how many EU players use RADAR and whats the fotm Radar called, hehe

In a way I can understand why people use RADAR because action is pretty poor when you play at certain times. But to use speedhack/flyhack is just rediculous.

I was in DF the other day and this hib was complaining about an alb stealther Blinkz or something and he was using speed hack in stealth mode.

A modified version of Autokiller is undetectable, though obviously that a buy in to get it sort of deal. But even the old hacks such as DAoCSkilla still work on live servers and Mythic seem again.. pretty slack about it.

There are also file manipulations so everyone appears as a nice white shiny model, where buildings and such can be removed (gothhax for this one). If someone is smart.. they can get away with alot.

YouTube - ‪ICantBeBeat‬‏

YouTube - ‪IJustCantBeBeat‬‏

His videos to enjoy.. they are lolworthy tbh.. to think for most of these he got a slap on the wrist haha.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's best to add that Uthgard and most DOL servers have far better anti-cheat systems then Mythic themselves. Uthgard especially is miles ahead of Mythic in terms of detecting cheats.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
heh, sorry for thread derailment, but at least you got an answer first.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yay, doesn't take much googling to find 'daoc utilities'. There's a fair amount of discussion on some other forums about cheats, even a couple of familar forum usernames. I wonder if it's the same people! I'm at work so youtube and half those sites are blocked, but will look at the vids later, and no i'm not dling radar as we speak.

Never even seen someone speedhack, afaik, but then why would anyone speedhack a non-speed class unless totally stupid.

Everz

FH is my second home
Eld could get away with it 'it was my rr5' haha. Seen a few cases of speedhacking, but yeh a simple google search and you can get a bunch of the free daoc cheats..then ofc the ones you can buy.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I have to admit i was just curious with the RADAR thing. Yes, I downloaded it... tried it for 2-5 mins... didn't like it... deleted it... carried on playing game without it... much more fun not knowing where enemy is and the element of surprise which I find keeps you on your toes...

As I said previously I can see why people use it for when rvr is extremely quiet. But, for me? No thanks... Rather play a game for enjoyment than spoil it for others.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
g15 for teh win if you know how to use it,i dont, so i sux :p.. i manualy do my skald chants,i have got my keyboard to fire off 4 savage buffs with one button though :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
ask sorah how many macros he has.

not only for chants but for styles also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom