Help Paintball Clothing

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Going paintball on saturday for a stag-do and frankly i have no fucking idea what to be wearing :D

Overalls/goggles etc are all provided - what should i be wearing underneath?

Please don't say nekkid, nekkid hurts, and its cold :mad:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this:

5640.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
something you dont mind getting a bit of paint on? :p

and warm, warm is good :)

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Going paintball on saturday for a stag-do and frankly i have no fucking idea what to be wearing :D

Overalls/goggles etc are all provided - what should i be wearing underneath?

Please don't say nekkid, nekkid hurts, and its cold :mad:

Even in this weather, running about it will be hot, I would wear shorts and tee-shirt, but that's just me.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
A ping in the leg will hurt twice as much if its freezing outside! You'll want to wear things which have a bit of stretch and bounce in them, and in that way they take abit of the force from the paintball before you get marked =)

Oh, and some people have been known to wear a cup.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
and maybe some of those funky hard on the outside gloves so when it hits your freezing cold hands you'll still just about be able to move them :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
real men go paintballing wearing only shorts!

serious note;
Wear something warm that you dont mind getting dirty as above, and wear gloves (those thin woolen ones at minimum, the ones with studs on top if you are scared of being hit :p) to keep your hands warm.
It is not fun being shot in the finger if your hands are freezing

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
went paintballing in june for a stag do, hurts like a mother f*cker, my advise, padding lots of it

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I agree with Unleashed doing paintball in anything other than shorts and t-shirt underneath the overalls is shit.

The best part about paintballing is that once you have been shot on the shoulder or leg while running you know that whenever you shoot someone they are going to feel the pain.

Don't be afraid to jump around like a mad man either!!!

My biggest tip would be watch out for the blatant attempt by the company t get you to waste cash/paintballs.

The game usually involves them saying something like "ok this team has infinite lives and the game lasts until the team in that hut over there die"

While it's fun to offload shit loads of bullets in your first or second game you then realise that the day is going to cost you a fortune. Playing more cautious is a lot more fun as well as cheap. A lot of new players fire about 500 balls in the first 10 minutes trying to hit people well out of range in a game where they don't even die. If you are in the hut wait until they are 5 feet away before shooting them at least then they have to walk all the way back to the start zone.

Most importantly have fun dude it's an awesome day out!!!!

- English -

Resident Freddy
i wore shitty chav trackies / tshirt tho it wasnt that cold. Also old trainers i never wore again as they were mudshoes :D

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Something warm (I've been paintballing around this time of year before, and it was bloody freezing) and something thickish, but no matter what you wear it'll hurt like fuck, but then that's half the fun =D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Been twice and i agree things you dont mind getting dirty and are atrechy but also i would really suggest some kind of hoody....they provide the mask but a hit in the ear is sooooo bad....also and I feel more importantly with the mask on and hood up you fell like Swat :lol:

gohan

FH is my second home
go paintballing quite often, you want a scarf

i NEVER take a scarf and always get shot in the cunting neck... .take a scarf

Dukat

Resident Freddy
WEAR CHEESE! THEY CANT SHOOT YOU IF YOU WEAR CHEESE!!! :cheers:

This guy has the right idea:

bcp012029.jpg

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I used to be a Paintball Marshall, and I can assure you, unless you ask for the PSI to be turned up it wont hurt too much. It's likely they wont even turn it up due to health and safety or company policy. If you're gonna get stuck up then you are going to get very hot, the overalls they give you are great, make sure they're not tight, be baggy so you have air to circulate and they can take away a lot of the impact and quite often cause the paintball not to burst, which can be very useful. On the top, try and wear like a collared t-shirt so you can pull that up, a ping on the neck can be sore if it's close. Gloves are also a good idea, fingerless so you can pull the trigger, the guns are metal and so they do get very cold!

Anything else you want to know?

Oh and don't bother with a cup, you wont need it, the overalls are always baggy really, especially at the gusset so there wont be any impact force.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh and don't bother with a cup, you wont need it, the overalls are always baggy really, especially at the gusset so there wont be any impact force.

Tell that to the guy who got shot in the shaft and felt like a really unlucky african-american for a week :lol:

Baggy outer, jeans on inside, bankrobber headgear *nods*

Dukat

Resident Freddy
You mock the cheese wearing, but it gives you stupar powers!

Like the Cheesy Levitation attack!!

bcp012030.jpg

Zenith

Part of the furniture
If its the kind of painball I know of, you will run around pretty much so dont have Too warm clothes. And you would like to be able to actually move aswell, very important :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
go paintballing quite often, you want a scarf

i NEVER take a scarf and always get shot in the cunting neck... .take a scarf

qft, i got caught in the neck once and the pain was crippling

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you fired a paintball gun at a cat could you kill it?

Lethul

FH is my second home
If you fired a paintball gun at a cat could you kill it?

The standard answer would be no i think. But guess it depends on range and where you hit it :) Body hit shouldn't kill it unless you put the balls in the freezer first!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
and maybe some of those funky hard on the outside gloves so when it hits your freezing cold hands you'll still just about be able to move them :p

yep i used those when i used to do airsoft

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Something like this, but in camoflage colours

FANMANDE_ARMOR_2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom