Painkiller demo!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Hadn't heard a lot about this ( what rock have i been living under ).
demo is Here

Its pretty darn good. Really nice ragdoll physics and pretty eery.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
*adds to flashfxp*

I'll give it a whirl in 15 minutes when it's down... god I've missed my bb...

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, had a brief look at it, but it just seems like serious sam with teh undead imho. Some nice bits wandering around the decaying town but just a brainless shooter. Kill every bad guy in zone, advance to next zone.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
I dld Far cry demo last night all 500 meg of it. But i cannot try it as my HDD is d and it looks for C and does not give the option of were to install. Shit tbh. :(

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
L_Plates said:
I dld Far cry demo last night all 500 meg of it. But i cannot try it as my HDD is d and it looks for C and does not give the option of were to install. Shit tbh. :(
that sucks, tbh :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ah, well C is just my Windows partition so I'll not bother with that :(

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
L_Plates, I dl'ed farcry too but mine installed to me E: drive no problem, although im not sure how I did it! I thought it gave you the option?

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Painkiller rawks!
The scale of the über-bad guy, and the way it interacts with the surround is just stunning. Brainless shooter maybe, but this is doom for the 21st century :)
</sensationalism>

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
jaba said:
L_Plates, I dl'ed farcry too but mine installed to me E: drive no problem, although im not sure how I did it! I thought it gave you the option?

Nope :(

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
How on earth is it on my e drive then? Ill have a look tonight and see what l33t h4x0rn355 I did to it :D

Will

/bin/su
L_Plates said:
From a previous installer I used, which I guess is similar to this one, if you choose custom install, it lets you choose the target.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Dling now.

This is a massive Serious Sam clone but i absolutely adored SS 1 and 2. Its the sort of game where you ramp the difficulty right up and see how long you last. Fun :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh, i thought Far Cry was absoulutely amazing, even on my now archaic PC. Though it did remind me a little bit of Sin, with some random blokey saying stuff in your ear all the time.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I enjoyed the Far Cry demo - completed it, then went back and shot the fish ;)

I also put the shark back into the sea. Free Willy 4!!!!!!

If Painkiller is like SS, then fantastic - I really enjoyed SS1 (not played 2), and spent quite a few hours going thru it in co-op mode with a mate :D

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
From a previous installer I used, which I guess is similar to this one, if you choose custom install, it lets you choose the target.

No option for custom install. You click the setup exe and it does its own thing :(

No options at all.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
L_Plates said:
No option for custom install. You click the setup exe and it does its own thing :(

No options at all.

You must have d/l'ed a dodgy version or something.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
May install this tonight...

Like Serious Sam eh ?

Cool :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Incidentally - wasn't Painkliller a Judas Priest track where they introduced double-bass-drum like the young thrash kidz ?

How could they not know that one was gay and one was a kiddie fiddler when they dressed like that eh ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom