pain in the leg... literally

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Now now.

I thought he was more like Ethel.

S

S-Gray

Well.. yesterday was Sunday, and i dont recall the Doctors being opened on Sunday...

You think its safe to like go gym with this leg? Or should i not go? It could help, but it could also make it worse...

E

Embattle

I wouldn't say it was ever safe for you yo go to the gym :p

L

Lester

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]

You think its safe to like go gym with this leg?

No! Leave it at home.

Does anybody think that a scouser getting a job and immediately becoming ill is a coincidence?

Don'y worry Gray, it's probably one of your idle bones.

W

Wij

STOP FUCKING WHINGING AND GO TO THE DOCTOR

<close_thread>

D

Durzel

Originally posted by Lester
Does anybody think that a scouser getting a job and immediately becoming ill is a coincidence?
:clap:

Although he should be praised for getting a job in the first place, unlike the usual scouse workshy dossers!

D

Damini

Supergray, the BW equivilent of "I Told yoU I Was hardcore.!!!!!!!"

"I told you my leg hurt :("

See a doctor. Or at least hook up a web cam so we can see you swell up and have a leg drop off or something :)

G

Gef

Originally posted by Damini
Or at least hook up a web cam so we can see you swell up and have a leg drop off or something :)

:eek6: Damini the secret Ogrish reader!

S

S-Gray

Well, after many hours of pain today i decided to phone for an appointment, and i go on Wednesday 9th April, so i booked day off work...

I was gonna go buy some strong painkillers to see if it qwelled the pain, but when i looked in my wallet a moth flew out :( so i had to struggle with the pain :/

D

Damini

That's crap. Turn up now and demand an appointment with a nurse, or wait for open surgery. If it is just that you've pulled a muscle doing ballet, then it would be healed by then, and if its not then, erm, well, thats crap.

D

dysfunction

I agree...just walk into the Doctors and demand to see someone immediately as the pain is too much to take!

P

PR.

Or just go to A&E and say your GP wouldn't see you for ages.

Failing that you can do what some bloke did ages ago. His doctors refused to amputate his leg after it was badly damaged in an accident, so he went down to the local railway track, tied himself to the junctionbox on the side of the track and dangled his leg over the track and fell asleep waiting woke up a little while later to find his leg had been hit by a train but it was still holding on by a few ligaments but the doctors had to remove it anyway... <shudder>

S

S-Gray

I think im gonna find some Aspirin... it supposedly helps if you have pain in the leg (and/or DVT.. not that i know i have it..)

Tomorrow at work maybe a bit of a bitch, im getting trained up on the tills which involves a lot of standing around so that aint really gonna help...

Tonight im gonna see if i can do a bit of a walk for about 30-40mins, see if that helps things... tomorrow shall be going gym, even tho i meant to go today too, but i think id rather have some pain killers/aspirin in me before i do anything...

I think im gonna have to becareful too... ive had some close occasions where oldies almost hit my leg, plus ive hit it a few times on freezer(s) have to take more caution :/

L

~Lazarus~

go to the Doctors.

Tell the "receptionist" you NEED to see the doctor - TODAY.

Wait for him to see you.

Easy isnt it.

Done it myself with the weans - bastards wanted me to wait 6 days for the next appointment - told them I was on my way down, with the little un and I expected to see a doctor TODAY

S

S-Gray

well went Docs before, they said if i phone tomorrow at 9am, or there abouts, they'll see what time i can be fitted in tomorrow

L

Lester

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
I was on my way down, with the little un and I expected to see a doctor TODAY

That needs a "BY GOD" on the end.

S

S-Gray

Well theres nothing really to see on the picture, just a small rash, purplish, and it wouldnt show up well on the cam i have

L

leggy

Stab it with a fork 5 times and then post a pic.

Pls.

S

smurkin

SHINGLES

Had chicken pox....?...well its a recurrence running down your sciatic nerve (your buttock, thigh??)...quite painful...self limiting (probably)..can errupt giving you a rash...Only severe side effect in adults is swelling of the testes on the affected side..perhaps 3 or 4 times usual size requiring continual lavage in ralgex to prevent swelling :eek:

btw...leeches and black humour...v.funny..try some bat droppings :D

really...shingles !..the ralgex thing...dont go anywhere near the joy department with that stuff

T

Testin da Cable

I hesitate to ask really :/

go to the doctor SG. he's the only person who can tell you what is going down. really.

S

S-Gray

Well, got back from the doctors just now...

Was interesting heh, he said all i have is a friggin thigh strain.. which is weird... :confused: but ah well, he said just take some paracetamol with the ibrufen i have (because even tho i have been takin the ibrufen the pains still been there) just to ease it a bit...

but thigh strain.. FS! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom